Round 2 Performance

AN: Please say how the groups should react at different moments of the performance, and please answer the questions at the bottom of the page.

Qing Yuan follows this from 0:00-2:33.

0:00-0:29= Qing Yuan is sat in the office in the black dress as she is looking through a file which has information on all of the members of each of the groups. Before she spots some pictures before picking them all up before she starts to look through them. There are some from her childhood. Then there are some of her in (G)I-DLE, and then some of her from Girls Planet 999. And then they are all on the table covering up the file before the camera looks up at Qing Yuan properly before it leaves the office as the office closes and no one can see Qing Yuan.

0:29-0:53= Qing Yuan now gets changed into the summery outfit before she steps out and the camera has shown the entire stage which looks like a childhood dream which looks really calm. And Qing Yuan steps out into the area before the song actually starts.

0:53-0:16= As the verse starts Qing Yuan starts to dance to the video from 0:21-0:44. Every few seconds or as she completes a move a new dancers joins and does the move with her as she moves past different people, but Hui Zhong keeps coming back and dancing with her during this.

1:16-1:22= Qing Yuan then looks at some images she is stood by before the camera shows them and it shows a picture of (G)I-DLE with the glass in front of Qing Yuan's face being smashed. And the same with a picture from Girls Planet 999. The only picture that remains in tact is the image from the first performance.

1:22-1:39= Qing Yuan then takes a seat on a swing that she has walked around before Hui Zhong appears and starts to push the swing making her smile lightly before she is pushed to a height that makes her pretend to be scared before he starts to run. And he then pretends to catch her as she lands on the front stage. Before she starts to push him before she has a mini argument with him as he won't leave her alone. Before she sings 'All because of you'.