2021-2022 Dance Practices

AN: Hi if you haven't already please check out the final chapter of questions for an I-LAND book that I want to start writing after my next mock exam period. And if you want to help in a Pretty little Liars fan fiction the please message me and I will tell you where to find it in the comments. 

And also this chapter is of all dance practices released by PNATION for Qing Yuan's songs that do not have a music video. 

DOMINO DANCE PRACTICE

0:00-0:16= Qing Yuan is following Changbin during this

0:16-0:29= Qing Yuan moves backwards to follow Lee Know in the dance before she moves forward to follow IN before she steps back to follows Han.

029-0:42= Qing Yaun walks around randomly as she follows Chan before she spins to follows Seungmin. 

0:42-0:51= Qing Yuan is the only one left standing as she sings her lines as she walks forward as IN. And then she steps forward as Lee Know to follow him in the dance. Before she moves back to follow Hyunjin. 

0:51-1:17= Qing Yuan follows Hyunjin in the dance for the chorus before she follows Changbin once he is in the centre. And she follows Changbin as she hypes up a dancer who is following Felix. And then she moves to the centre to follow Seungmin in the dance. Before she then follows Lee Know. Before she moves to the end into Han's position at the end of the chorus. 

1:17-1:30= Qing Yuan follows Han during his rap. Before she follows Felix as he moves forward.

1:30-1:42= Qing Yuan follows Changbin as she does mini steps moving backwards.  Before she takes a step back and she follows Hyunjin. 

1:42-2:04= Qing Yuan walks as she follows Seungmin in the dance. Before she spins back to follows IN. Before she is covered by a dancer as she follows Lee Know. And then she walks forward to follows Bang Chan. And then by the end of the part she is in Han's position. 

2:04-2:30= Qing Yuan is following Han during the first part of the chorus before she runs to the centre to follow Chan as they all group together. And she hypes up a dancer who is Felix before she dances as Han. And she then jumps back as Lee Know.

2:30-2:54= Qing Yuan slides and she then follows Hyunjin in the dance. Before she jumps in a Han before she slides back to follow Felix as they all cluster together so she is hidden from view.

2:54-3:04= Qing Yuan follows Felix during his lines.  

3:04-3:20= Qing Yuan follows Changbin in the dance for the final chorus before she comes to the centre as Felix in the final part of the dance. 

POISON DANCE PRACTICE