"Wait....what...." Asked Yibo with a shocked expression.

"Yes its true....actually I was really fond of boxing....but Everyone used to see down on me when they get to know that I am an omega...they think that I am not capable of boxing....and they don't even let me prove myself....they just judge me without even seeing my talent..." Said Qishi.

"That is why....when I got the chance....I entered myself as a Alpha....and I proved all of them wrong and became the boxing champion....but even after that I had no guts to reveal myself that I am a Omega....because I knew that they will judge me again, and think I won through cheating..." Said Qishi with a sad face.

"But....when I got to know about you...I was quite suprised.... I know you are very famous....and you know I  used to hate you....thinking that you are a alpha who likes to show of his powers....but now that I know the reality.....I really respect you....you are incredible Yibo....rather than becoming your fan girl then, I would like to become your fan girl now....of Wang Yibo who is a Omega...." Said Qishi and smiled.

"You really motivated me....to stand for myself....and I will do that for sure..." Said Qishi. Yibo was suprised to hear all this that there are people like whom who are afraid of being dominated.

"Ahnn....how about becoming friends..." Asked Qishi.

"Sure..." Said Yibo and smiled.

Yibo was feeling happy after meeting with Qishi he didn't expected that his truth can do such a thing. He walked towards his class as he heard dome sound coming from a classeoom.

"Sui....why do you still have Yibo's poster....throw it...don't you know.... He is an Omega..." Said a girl.

"Yes he faked us....what we used to imagine him he is nothing like that.... It was all fake..." Came another voice.

"Listen Ruqi and Luna, I don't care what you think of him, but he is still the same for me.....yeah he did hid his identity but that doesn't change his personality and abilities.....he is still the same....and you know....there is nothing new if a Alpha wins over a Alpha.....the new thing here is even being an Omega...he had the ability to fight a Alpha....and that makes him special.....so I don't care....what, why, how he faked us....but what I do know is I still like him like before.....no matter even though he is married..." Said the girl.

Yibo was flattered by her words. It was so unexpected. People were accepting him as a Omega and that too they were not seeing him as a weak and fragrile omega. He was happy about it.

After the school got over Yibo was standing outside the school gate waiting for Zhan as a car came there and stopped in front of him.

"Come on Yibo...." Said Zhan from inside and Yibo entered inside.
Zhan started driving and once again it was completely silence.

"I....i am sorry...." Said Yibo ina very low voice.

"Huh....did you said anything...." Said Zhan as he didn't heard Yibo.

"I...am sorry.....for the morning...." Said Yibo and Zhan quickly turned his head to look at Yibo.

"Ahh...what are you staring at....look at the road...." Said Yibo and pushed Zhan's face away. Zhan was very suprised all these days Yibo troubled him so much but he never said sorry and today he is saying sorry.
Zhan smiled lightly.

"I am sorry too Yibo....I....didn't wanted to raise my voice on you....but I just wanted good for you..." Said Zhan.

"Hmm...." Hummed Yibo.

Zhan drove the car and stopped in front of a building. Yibo looked out and saw that it was a hospital.

"Lets go Yibo...." Said Zhan.