59

In all these frenzies, Namjoon forgot one thing. Jackson's performance. On the day of the performance, he woke up with a gasp and wide eyes, "Shit!" He quickly turned to the phone and checked the date. He went to the mail account and checked the tickets. Yeah, the performance was tonight. He hurriedly got out of the bed and ran to the bathroom with the phone calling someone on speaker.

Good morning, baby!

"Mouning hung." Namjoon said with the toothbrush in his mouth.

Are you eating?

Namjoon spat the foam out, "No, I just woke up. I called to ask if you are free tonight..."

Seokjin hummed, "Let me check." After a while, he spoke again, "Yes. I will be free after 7."

Namjoon cleaned his mouth and sighed, "Oh thank god! I completely forgot about Jackson's show. He would have haunted me in my dreams if I didn't go today." He chuckled nervously.

Seokjin laughed on the other side, "Oh, my cute baby. I have it written here in my schedule. I thought you'd remember it."

Namjoon pouted, "I forgot it in all the madness I went through this week."

"Ah." Seokjin chuckled, "No problem. Then I will pick you up at 7:30, yeah? Be ready."

Namjoon nodded enthusiastically, "Okay, hyung-ah! I'll see you at 7:30. Bye. I love you!"

"I love you too."

At exactly 7:30, Namjoon got a text from Seokjin saying that he was under his apartment. Namjoon was wearing a casual t-shirt and jeans. A blue cardigan to keep him warm from the slight cold that still persisted. When he reached the parking lot, he found Seokjin standing in front of the car, his back supported by the car. Seokjin smiled as soon as he saw Namjoon. "Hey, baby."

Namjoon looked at Seokjin from head to toe. He was wearing a black suit, a black satin shirt and dress pants. "Why are you dressed so nicely?" He pouted and looked at himself, "I am so underdressed."

Seokjin chuckled and patted Namjoon's cheek, "But you look so handsome. I don't see any problem with your clothes. And I have to impress your best friend and his family. Of course, I would put extra effort."

Namjoon's cheeks started burning a little, "You don't have to impress them." He mumbled. Seokjin hummed but didn't say anything.

As he got away from the car, the driver opened the door for them. Namjoon hadn't noticed the driver till now and he felt embarrassed for whining to Seokjin earlier. Seokjin held his hand out, "After you." Namjoon shyly went into the car followed by Seokjin. As the car raced through the streets, Namjoon and Seokjin sat in comfortable silence. They had too many things to say to each other. Namjoon wanted to rant about the new marine animal he just discovered through the Netflix documentary. Seokjin wanted to rant about how tiring it is in the office after his father transferred every power to him. But Namjoon knew Seokjin must be tired and would like to rest in the car. Seokjin closed his eyes and rested his head on the backrest while intertwining his fingers with Namjoon's.

When they reached the venue, Namjoon slowly nudged Seokjin, "Hyung... we are here."

Seokjin opened his eyes and looked around. Did he really fall asleep? In the car? That had never happened before. He couldn't sleep in the car because he was too anxious while travelling. He looked at Namjoon and realised that it was probably his presence that calmed him down and lulled him to sleep. They both got out as the driver opened the door for them. The performance was in an auditorium. This auditorium had an open-air theatre in it and strength of 2000 people. As soon as Namjoon and Seokjin entered the auditorium, they heard a loud greeting.