17

"What the fuck happened to you?"

Seokjin glared at Namjoon who just raised his hands in the air as if surrendering, "I didn't call him."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Yeah, he called the doctor and the doctor called me."

Seokjin sighed, "Great, we need a new doctor."

Yoongi chuckled, "Yeah, no. I am not changing the doctor."

Seokjin glared at Yoongi, "Then I will have to change the secretary."

Yoongi laughed, "Perfect. I will have a vacation. But you. Try surviving one day without me. Or without Hobi for that matter of fact."

Seokjin rolled his eyes and kept quiet as the doctor checked him up. The doctor was done in a few minutes and he turned to Yoongi, "He was bleeding because of lack of nutrition, sleep deprivation and dehydration. I have written some tests for him and these medicines should make him feel better by tomorrow evening. We can proceed further after the test results come by."

Yoongi bowed to him, "Thank you very much." As soon as the doctor left, Yoongi turned to Namjoon, "Thank you for stopping wh-"

Namjoon stopped him with a signal, "Please stop talking. I don't want to talk about this."

Yoongi nodded, "Okay. No worries. But please take care of Seokjin hyung for tonight. Make sure he sleeps well."

"I am not a baby."

"I am not a babysitter!"

Namjoon and Seokjin spoke together. They looked at each other and then at Yoongi. Yoongi sighed. At last, Yoongi stayed the night with Seokjin and Namjoon to make sure Seokjin slept well.

~

"Wow." Hoseok sat beside Seokjin as he offered Seokjin a cup of tea. "I can't believe you got Yoongi hyung to babysit you." He laughed and sipped his coffee.

"Stop laughing before I fire you." Seokjin rolled his eyes.

Hoseok laughed again, "Sure, you will."

Seokjin glared at him, "Aren't you and Yoongi being too chill about my threats?"

Yoongi snickered, "Try giving believable threats, maybe."

Namjoon came out of the room ready to leave for university. He looked at the trio sitting on the couch. When his sight fell on Hoseok, he remembered that he needed Hoseok to come to the university to give a lecture. "Hoseok-shi, can I talk to you?"

Hoseok looked at Namjoon and nodded, "You earned your hyung rights for me and Yoongi hyung after yesterday. So just call us hyung."

Namjoon nodded and went aside as Hoseok followed him. "Umm... I wanted to ask a favour."

"Favour?"

"Yeah." Namjoon scratched the back of his head, "So, you know, I go to Seoul Law School, right? So my professor, Myungmin, told us to bring you in to give a lecture and if I make that happen, I get extra credit for this year and the next year."

Hoseok tilted his head, "So you want me to give a lecture in your school so that you get extra credit?"

Namjoon nodded, "Precisely."

Hoseok laughed, "What is there in it for me. You are a future lawyer. Bring on your offer."

Namjoon gulped, "I'll do whatever you say." He immediately regretted it after saying that. Nice job, Namjoon! He scolded himself and looked at Hoseok with expectations.

Hoseok narrowed his eyes, "You know that is a dangerous statement, right. Not a good offer."

Namjoon nodded, "I know. I realised it after I spoke. But I stand by my statement."