She stared at ezen like she got betrayed by someone.

Ezen touched his head because he was so tired because of Anastasia being a brat. "What are you looking at me for? Heal the rat."

Anastasia: "In the forbidden forest. The ghost i met was you, right? I took you out from the dungeon and you didn't even said thank you to me. How impolite you are."

Ezen: "We'll talk about it later but first please go and check if you are a resurrector or not. Otherwise i would be ruining my time on you." He greeted his teeth while saying word 'please'.

What happened to him? Never in his life. He ever said thank you or please to anyone. But now this girl.

Anastasia got up from her place and looked at ezen angrily. "You are so ungrateful. I helped you before and now you expect me to help you again. Who do you take me for? I am not a charity worker to help you everytime for free."

Ezen: "Miss Anastasia de Rossi thank you so much for helping me before. And no! I am not going to take your help for free. So ask anything you want." That's what he was saying from beginning.

Anastasia: "Will you give me money?"

Ezen: "Yes"

Anastasia: "I want 10 millions pounds."

Ezen: "I will give you billions."

Anastasia eyes filled with terror. "Really!? Where are you going to bring that much money from? Let me tell you first, i don't take black money."

Ezen: "You don't need to worry about that."

Anastasia also agreed. Who would say no to this much money? Even though she is not greedy. But still, everyone loves money equally. And the people who says "money doesn't matter" screw them. We all know they are bunch of liars.

Anastasia: "Fine. Give me your phone number. I will text you my bank information."

Ezen got confused after hearing about it. "phone? What is that"

Anastasia: "Don't tell me you don't know what phone is. Are you being serious?"

Ezen: "Woman i have been underground for decades and you think that i am going to know about this new technologies. The last time I saw cars my head started to hurt. Thanks to succubi i heard little about it."

Anastasia giggled. "No worries. I will show you what phone is" She took out her iphone from her purse. "This rectangle is called phone. It is used to take photos, videos, talking with people if you are far away from them, face timing and..."

Ezen: "Stop Stop Stop, i am not interested in buying your products. So stop trying to sell it to me."

Anastasia hugged her phone tightly. "Why would I sell my love to you?" She was talking about her phone but Ezen thought something else.

He chuckled. "Your love? Who wants it? The person who will get your love will end up in a hospital because of getting headache. And i have better options than to be with a annoying brat like you."

Anastasia: "Annoying brat? I think you are mistaken. People think that i am a angel. And again, What!? I was talking about my phone not you. What did you thought?" She realised what actually happened. "Never in my life i will sell my love to you. Do you even know how hard it is to get my attention?"

Ezen: "Whatever, just go and heal the rat so i could find out if you are a resurrector."

Anastasia: "No i will not. And even if i am a resurrector i will never help you. You were so rude to me. I am going to tell this to grandma and miss Agnes. They are trying to find you anyway. And after i tell this to them, you are going to be in a big trouble." Anastasia looked like a kid complaing.