𝐧 𝐨 𝐭 𝐞

Thank you so so much for reading this short novella! It means the world to me that you took the time to read my book and actually finish it!! I would definitely appreciate it if you left a review so I know how I can improve my writing!

Total WC: 20413 

NEXT NOVELS TO LOOK FORWARD TO:

Synopsis:

Millie Lavigne grew up knowing how to do four things.
- Walk straight and confident in heels.
- Be perfect for her parents and everybody who was constantly watching her.
- Paint on a canvas
-Love hard.

+

River Elliot has grown up surrounded by all he ever wanted whenever he wanted it. Yet somehow this brunette heart-throb has turned out to be a better man than anyone would have thought. He's respectful to his elders, a perfect gentleman, and even more: he was blessed with the genes of a movie star. Finally, when he graduates from Starbridge Academy, he turns to the PIA (Protective Incorporate Agency) where he trains to protect people so nobody else dies as his little sister did.+Daughter to one of the wealthiest families in France comes with problems for Millie Lavigne. 

 So when past problems catch up to her in France, her mother sends her to the quaint boarding school in the United States - Ravendale. And her mother sends her with one more thing... a bodyguard. Only this isn't just any bodyguard, it's one that works for the top group in the world. When the two are forced into the same small walls of the boarding school, things get scalding. Lies are dealt out like playing cards, truths are ripped apart, guns are loaded with bullets and people start dropping left and right. Bounties are placed. And nobody can be trusted. It seems that at this point... nobody can be a hero. Or can one person be?

Synopsis:

Synopsis:

We all know the saying 'when stars collide', but what happens after they collide? Do they shatter? Do they make bigger stars? Maybe we'll find out.-Aeliana Noor, a girl who grew up with more demons nipping at her tails than anybody could ever count. All she wants to do is get away from the town that let all of her demons out; so when she gets an opportunity to go study at one of London's most prestigious boarding schools- Silverbridge Academy- she takes it, even if it's rather forced. It's a school for only the most gifted and talented, yet all Aeliana has lost all her passion.Cannon Asher, a boy whom you might as well call the next big NFL player. His father preferred him to stick to American Football, or more specifically something sports-related, but he wants to do something different.That something different gets him sent to Starbridge Academy so he can protect a girl.When the two aspiring students meet on a chance, they quickly become friends. It goes well, almost too well. But the thing about the world is once the stars have collided, they may shatter. Once they've shattered, leaving nothing but darkness, the night of London might just swallow you whole.