Calm Down Sasuke!- Itachi 2022

Sasuke POV:

Scrolling through your social media on a daily was a pretty normal teenager thing to do, but currently going on social media for me was a gay nightmare.
I click on Naruto's account and scroll through his most recent posts, which had over hundreds of likes.

Fan girls, I instantly thought.

Then a new picture appeared, it looked like he was hanging out with the 'group' but no Sakura or really any other girl that's part of it. The caption read;

'BOIS NIGHT OUT LES GOO!🥶🤙💯🔥'

What did I expect? I check the comments which was filled with comments of girls from senior to the froshies, I scoff.
I think it once again,
What did I actually fucking expect?
I scroll to read more comments then I see something that caught my eye..

'Lol, I'm surprised Naruto is hanging out with the bOiS again. RIP Sakura BAGSHHHAAGAgaH 🤣😂'

Most people in Konoha High instantly knew what this comment meant, the town itself was quite small.
Making rumours spread faster than the good ol' American high school movies, Mean Girls was it?

(A/N side note: Fun fact I HAVEN'T WATCHED IT MY PARENTS WON'T LET ME!🥲 Even though I read like smut on a daily basis-)

After the whole milk ordeal, gossip had it that Sakura was preventing the 'group' to contact Naruto.
I mean they still hanged out but it was more tense than usual, although shit like that happens all the time so it blows over real fast.

A vibration was sent through my phone, reminding me about that spontaneous shift I had and my mind flashes back to when I was with Itachi:

Flashback start:

"Is that my phone?"

Itachi asks me, I shake my head.
Believe it or not but no one really texts my older brother, if they do it's probably scary confessions! Like this art student called Deidara? I don't know but he stalked Itachi for a while, fortunately for us he got reported. Well not so fortunate for him, I second-guessed.

I pick up my phone from the coffee table and check it, a message from my boss;

'So Sasuke! Don't get mad but 🤭 I re-arranged your shift with Suigetsu so basically, your doing his shift, why? Because I said so! But on the plus side we are renovating the building
(getting mouldy 🤢) so all of us have a break from 3-4 weeks! WHOOP WHOOP 👏👏 so have FUN 🤩

Sincerely your one and only cool boss,
Tobi 😌💅'

(A/N side note: the person that will get it, will get it 🤭)

After reading that horrid text coming from my boss, I slammed my phone on the table.

"FUCK!" I screamed out loud in absolute frustration, probably for the first time too.

"Whoa little brother, you need calm down"

He sings in a very failed Taylor Swift voice, Itachi kinda is a big fan.

"How can I when I literally have a doofus of a boss! He's like your age and acts like a-a child!"

I sigh, that was the best description you could make out of your manager?
I probably have to eat a thesaurus for breakfast to come up with better insults!