Hangovers Lead To Spilled Milk

Naruto POV:

"Uhhhh.." I groan. I felt like some one hit my head with a anvil, or a just a really heavy hammer.

I knew I was awake, my eyes just didn't open. I couldn't be bothered too,
I just needed to fall back asleep for a few minutes. It'll help.. Right?
I turn over in my bed suddenly last nights events hit me.

Oh shit, what the actual fuck was I thinking!?

My eyes slowly open and fixate on my phone, I slump out of bed and lazily walk over to it. I pressed the screen button,

9:58

I. AM. FUCKED.

It's probably second period anyway,
I might as well take my time..

(I just needed to sneak on grounds with a good excuse)

I got into the bathroom and decided to take a quick shower, grab a banana for breakfast and then bolt out the door.

(Ninja style obviously!)

When I start nearing the school gate I paused and realised;
I didn't even have the time to think of an excuse.

"Hmmmm, I wonder what excuse should I use? I clogged my toilet and had to get that fixed. Nah that sounds sus, I ate 12 year-old bagels and had a bit of an accident? That would just be concerning.. I spent all night studying! Ok, NO ONE would ever believe that! I guess I'll just sneak into class and improv"

After debating with myself for another 3 minutes I finally jogged into school grounds and some how had a MASSIVE stroke of luck that no teachers were around.

(I was also pretty lucky that no one heard me blabbering to myself, that would taint my dignity.)

For my 3rd period I had social studies,
a class no one cared about!
I movie sneak-walked to my class which was thankfully was down stairs and stealthily moved to go find my seat.

"Oi Uzumaki, where do you think your going?"

Shit I was caught dead in the act,
I silently cussed to myself and turned around.

"Uh, Mars?" I replied with my famous grin.

laughing could be heard in the background, mostly sluts that wanted me to fuck them.

"No time for jokes kid now get into your seat, my time is quite precious."

I rose up from my hiding spot and casually walked over to my spot and sat down.

"Where were you man?"

I turned to see Kiba's slightly concerned face.

"I just woke up late that's all"

I lied, I knew Kiba would believe me because his voicemail automatically deletes if it's not viewed in a day.
I thought remembering my previous phone calls I did yesterday, hopefully he won't know.

"Seriously Uzumaki what's up with you today! Pay attention or instead have fun in detention"

(A/N side note: Killer B vibez ngl)