• Chapter 9 •

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silence. That's all you heard before Rebekah broke it first.

"WHAT?!" She yelled. Kol shushed her not wanting to scare Heaven and Henrik.

"What do you mean 'what'?"

"Kol did you stole this kids from their parents?" Ask Klaus. He could not believe his brother having children for one second.

"Excuse me!?" Scarlet couldn't believe her in-laws right now, "He didn't steal this babies for Merlins sake."

"Scarlet's right Nik, I didn't steal them. She and I made them" Kol send them a cheeky grin. Scarlet slapped him on his chest.

Rebekah was disgusted by that, "We don't need to know the activities you and your wife do in your bedroom"
Kol just gave her a smirk.

"But seriously though this two are our kids" Scarlet explain it to them.

"Okay how is Kol able to impregnate you? Vampires can't do that" Elijah asked. Rebekah was also wondering that because she hope that she can get her own child someday.

"Well remember when we were still in Mystic Falls, how I was able to pass the barrier spell? Well that's because my lovely wife here found out how to return my magic back. It took her and her best friend months to look for a spell to it" Kol explained it to his brothers and sister about how Scarlet and Hermione found the spell that was restricted for wizards and witches to use.

It was a very dangerous and hard spell that only Scarlet was able to perform it. They test it to wizard that Kol turn and when they finally succeeded it Scarlet was the one to do the spell on Kol.

"So it was a really long process before we know the correct way to do it"

"The first thing he did with his magic back was set our garden on fire when our children was around" Scarlet rolled her green eyes at his husband. He just laugh at that, remembering that time was he felt really complete in his life.

"You two were able to have children because Kol isn't just a Vampire anymore?" Scarlet can hear a bit sadness when Rebekah asked the question. She nodded her head as an answer.

"So what are their names?" Elijah wanted to know both his nephew and niece.

"This baby girl here is Heaven Bex Mikaelson and that baby boy is Henrik Kol Mikaelson" Kol introduced his kids proudly to his siblings.

Rebekah was shocked when she heard that one of their kids was named after her. Klaus had slight tears when he heard Henriks name. He suddenly remember the last day he saw his little brother before he was killed by the werewolves.

Both babies started blabbing to their dad when they heard their own name. Kol started to act as if he knew what they blabbing about. He took his son from his wife as he carried Heaven and Henrik onto the couch and both babies were sitting on his lap.

The three of them was a sight that Scarlet always love. She just love how her husband interacted with their kids.

Rebekah was jealous of her brother. She always wanted a family of her own, but as a vampire there is no chance for her at all.

Klaus and Elijah was shocked at how much their brother is good with kids. They finally understand what Kol always wanted, to be love and not ignore.

All they all look at the three giggling together. Scarlet was happy she gave Kol that made him even more happier. When they were just friends he told her everything about his life, his family, how he and his siblings were turned into vampires, him having a dagger on his chest and in return she told him about her story of being an orphan at the age of 1.

The Mikaelson siblings started mingling around, looking at their house, getting to know their sister-in-law better.

Elijah was asking Scarlet about her magic because he didn't know any witch who can bring back dead people that easily.

"I'm a different kind of witch. We are hidden in the world. Its kind of hard to look for someone like my kind of witches and wizards." Scarlet explain their origin to Elijah. Klaus was also listening to them.

"How did you bring back my brother from the dead so easily?" Klaus questioned. Being alive for a thousand years he didn't know that kind of spell.

"Well like I said I'm a different kind of witch. We all go to a wizarding school, I know only know 4 Wizarding School. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in Scotland that's the school where I graduated. There is also Beauxbatons Academy of Magic in France, Durmstrang Institute in Northern Europe and Ilvermorny in Eastern North America."

"Its hard to bring back someone from the dead but in my case its a bit easier for me seeing that there's a spell for it. Unlike other witches, we have our own wands" She took her wand out of her pocket and gave it to them to inspect it.

"Wait are you saying that your a proper witch like have wands, broomsticks, spellbooks, cauldron and all that things?" Rebekah asked with wide eyes. Kol laugh at the expression his siblings had on their faces.

"Yes Rebekah I'm a 'proper witch' as you like to call it"

"Wait so you do have a broomstick?" Klaus asked, making sure his hearing is correct.

"Yes, I do have a broomstick. In our world we have one sport that witches and wizards only know how it works. Its called quidditch. It's like playing soccer on air. I'm part of it when I was still in school. Quidditch have 7 players and its divided into 4 positions, 3 chasers, 2 beaters, 1 keeper and 1 seeker. Each of these positions carries out a different role for the team. And not to brag or anything but I was the youngest Seeker in a century, making the Gryffindor team in my first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry." Kol rolled his eyes at the last part. The rest of his siblings was a bit fascinated by it. She told them more about herself. His happy that his wife and siblings got along very well.  

He suddenly felt both babies try to get out of his arms, "What are you two doing?" he sat down on the floor and put them down. Both Heaven and Henrik started to crawl to Scarlet who was watching them. She sat down on the floor and started to cooed at them.

"Come on Heaven, Henrik you can do it" both babies stared at their mother before continuing what they were doing. Scarlet and Kol put their feet together making a barrier for both babies. All of them turned their attention to Heaven and Henrik. They're giggling and pointing at their parents, who have huge smile on their faces.

Suddenly they heard something shocking that both parents have tears in their eyes.

"MAMA!" "DADA!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~