• Chapter 3 •

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kol observed everyone and said
"You know she's every dangerous and murderous when something happen to her loved one's" he smirked at the Bennett witch and look at his older brother.

"You know let's call Bex she's missing all the fun in here" he said to Klaus. He pulled out his phone and called Rebekah.

"Sister you should come at the Salvatore's house Nik and I are having the time of our lives hear" he laughed and looked at Scarlet who turn to him. He mouthed Rebekah pointed at the phone on his hand. She nodded her head and look back at Elena.

"If your having fun well I can't missed it. I'll be there in three" she reply to him and hang up the phone.

Rebekah just walked in and look at her surrounding. She noted that there's a read head chick tormenting Elena. Everyone looks like their trap just looking at Damon who's pacing back and forth with his fist raise. Stefan just sat down at the floor looking at the red head girl with a calculating look. Rebekah turned to her brothers who's enjoying and doing nothing.

"Who's the girl?" She asked them. Klaus looked at her and pointed at Kol.

"Why don't you ask our brother who she is?" He smirked at them then turn his attention back to Elena and Scarlet. Rebekah looked at her brother with raise eyebrow.

"Kol?" She turn her brother. Kol grinned at her and call Scarlet over.

"Scarlet" she turn to the siblings with raised brows. Kol motioned his hand over to them. She turn back to Elena and with a swift of her hand she snapped her neck. Scarlet turn and walked over to where Kol and Rebekah are standing. He walked over to her and sling his arm over her shoulder then look at Rebekah.

"Scarlet this is my bratty sister" Rebekah glared at him for calling her a brat but nodded her head at Scarlet. Kol look at Rebekah and smirked at her.

"Sister this is my lovely wife Scarlet Potter-Mikaelson" Rebekah was stunned at the revelation of relationship of the two. She looked at Klaus trying to get some real answer if Kol was joking about having a wife.

"Don't look at me love, we all have the same reaction just like you did" He smirked at her. He then walked in front of everyone.

"Well now you won't be getting that cure seeing you don't have your map anymore" he said to everyone. Rebekah look at him with a shocked expression.

"What do you mean where not getting the cure Nik" she said walking up to him. Klaus look at her and said, "I don't want to find that cure anymore" he paused and looked at Kol, "Look what happen to Kol, he died in front of me sister but thanks to his lovely wife she resurrected him easily".

Rebekah has tears in her eyes just thinking another one of his brother would have been dead if it wasn't for this Scarlet girl. Rebekah look at Stefan with betrayal in her eyes.

"You killed another one of my brother's again?" She walked slowly to him and try to grab him but can't.

"You can't grab him I put a boundary spell around everyone except for Elena" Scarlet told her. She then hear Elena starting to wake up. Rebekah walked to her but stop when Kol grab her hands and gently pulled her behind him.

"You know you won't be getting any cure now or ever at all" she addressed everyone. They looked at her confused except for Kol knowing what she's going to do.

Scarlet walked over to Silas tombstoned and look at everybody. She raised her hands "Bombarda Maxima" then boom it explode. She create a bubble to cover her and the Mikaelson siblings.

After a minute she put the spell down around her and the siblings and turn around to the gang. They looked wide eye at her. She then look at Bonnie and she smile but her smile wasn't that friendly at all.

"Now I'm going to fix you and you'll be serving the nature back and I know that the spirits will not be happy of you doing Expression". Bonnie looked at her with fear. She really is afraid of her because she's every powerful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~