• Chapter 1 •

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Klaus Mikaelson was angry. The Scooby gang just killed his brother in front of him. He can't do anything because the witch trap him in a boundary spell. He can't help but blame himself for getting another one of his brother dead. He was already planning everyone's death who was involve of the death of Kol, espeacially that Bennett witch and young Jeremy. Suddenly the front door flung open and a red headed girl came running in.

"Kol! Kol where are yo-" she stop yelling when she see's the burning body of Kol Mikaelson. "NO! No! No!" she run's up to him and cry over his dead body. Klaus was confused on who's the girl crying over his brother's dead body.

"Love who are you?" he asked suddenly feeling protective over his brother and not knowing who the girl is. She look up to him and frowned.

"Who are you?" she asked him not answering his question.

"Klaus Mikaelson love" he answered

He saw a relief in her eyes. She stood up and walked over to him.

"Why are just standing there!?" she raised her voice at him, "Why are you not doing anything?"

"How am I supposed to help my brother when that witch trapped me in this boundary spell" he raised his fist to try and get out but still no luck.

She looked at him and said, "I'm going to set you free from the spell but I'm going to ask you something in return" there was hope in her eyes, he noted that.

"And how am I supposed to trust you?" not lowering his wall from the strange girl in front of him. She looked at him and back away from him a little further. She mutter something under her breath and wave her hands at him.

"Why don't you step out of there?" she said. He looked at her and did what she told him. To his surprise he was free from that stupid spell. He speed  her to the wall and grab her neck, choking her slightly.

"Please I just need some of your blood" she desperately ask him. He look at her and bit onto his wrist, blood flowing down his arms. She wave her hand and suddenly there was a bowl in front of them. He strecthed his arm and let the blood fall into the bowl.

"Why should I trust you by giving you my blood?" he asked her gripping her neck a little tight.

"Because I have to save your brother but we need to hurry before what's left of him is just ash" she said with great difficulty. He released his grip backing a little further from her. She took a lot of deep breaths.

When she had enough blood she looked at him and gave him a small smile.

"Thank you" she grab the bowl and put her hand above it. She closed her eyes and start to say the spell three times. Green flame burst onto the bowl and then it went out. She opened her eyes and took the bowl and place it onto Kol's mouth. She made him drink his brother's blood while doing that she also said a spell three just like did a while ago.

Scarlet put the bowl down and look at Kol. Klaus still moving and was watching everything she did when suddenly a gasp broke out there silence. He looked at his brother with wide eyes. Kol, his younger brother sat up with a cough. Scarlet was near him ready to help him.

"Kol?" Klaus whispered. He could not believe the girl in front of him brought his brother back to life. Both Kol and Scarlet look up and saw Klaus with tears in his eyes.

"Guess your plan didn't work huh?" Kol sneer at his brother.

"I didn't know they were planning on killing you" Klaus said to his brother. He look at the girl beside his brother and asked,"Who are you love?".

Scarlet look at him in the eyes and said, "Scarlet, Scarlet Potter".

Kol suddenly put his arm on Scarlet's waist. Then he remember what happen a while ago.

"I'm going to rip there hearts out and feed it to them" he was furious of what the Scooby gang had done. 

Scarlet knowing what he's going to do put her hands around his arm and soothingly rubbing his hand. She look at him and send him a small smile.

"They're going to pay for what they've done to you" Klaus said. Scarlet looked at him and asked, "Do you know where they are?".

Klaus was silence for a moment then said "The Salvatore Boarding House"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~