• Chapter 8 •

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Mikaelson siblings were confused about this.

"I'm sorry your family?" Klaus asked wanting to be sure of what he just heard.

"Yes Klaus my family, they all live in London" Scarlet reply him back. She understood why they're all asking so many questions.

"Yes we are going back to her family but I know I can't leave you all behind so I was wondering if you want to come with us?" Kol asked his brothers and sister. He wanted them to meet his wife's family side seeing that he also loved them as if it's his own. Klaus was shocked to hear about this, Elijah too was shocked but he composed himself before anyone could see, Rebekah has tears in her eyes. Her brother wanted them to meet Scarlet's family that must mean he really cares about this family.

Scarlet looked at Kol with wide eye. She didn't even know he was ready to let his siblings meet someone important to him.

"Are you sure your ready?" Scarlet asked him not wanting to pressure him into meeting them. Kol look at her with a small smile and nodded her head.

"Yeah I think this is the right time" She smiled lovingly to him. Scarlet looked at everuone and said, "I think you should pack your bags". Then she turned to leave and walked back to their own room to pack all of their things.

Everyone did what they were told. About an hour later everyone was ready to go.

Scarlet walked back into the living room with an old boot on her hands.

Kol was following behind her with their bags in his hand.

"None of you gets sick right?" She asked them wanting to be sure everyone don't get sick easily.

Rebekah who noticed her holding an old boot asked, "What's with the dirty boot?"

Scarlet puts the boot down and asked them to join her forming a circle.

"Okay so this is how we are leaving. This is a portkey all you need to do is hold onto it tightly and don't let go until I tell you to. Because if you do then you wont reach your destination" She explained it to them carefully, "So we only have ten minutes left, grab my shoulder" she said to Klaus who's on her left side. Kol being on her right, grab her hand with his left hand while his other hand hold on to Elijah's arm. Rebekah grab Elijah's other hand and Klaus hand.

Scarlet looked at the clock behind Rebekah and saw it was 1 minute left.
She then sarted counting from 10.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

Everyone was gone.

Scarlet looked at everyone and yell, "Let go". Rebekah, Elijah and Klaus was confused and a bit scared but they saw Kol grinning and he let go with Scarlet. They all followed the couple and let go of the old boot.

Kol was laughing when he heard screaming. Suddenly they all fall down to the ground well except for Scarlet and Kol who was gliding and softly reach the ground. The two of them was snickering while the rest still lying on the ground.

"That was fun" he looked amused at his siblings. Rebekah let out a groan, Klaus was trying to steady his vision, Elijah just sat there still not sure if he can stand up properly.

"I think we just need a minute to recover" Rebekah said.

Scarlet grab something from her pocket. It's a paper with something written on it. She hand it it to Elijah who accept it with confusion on his face.

"Read it silently and memorize it. After reading it pass it to Klaus and Rebekah" Scarlet instructed them on what to do with the paper.

Elijah silently read it then passed it to Klaus, who gave it back to Scarlet.

"What's the point of reading that small piece of paper in the middle of nowhere?" Rebekah asked while looking around. Klaus was also looking around keeping his guard up if any harm will come for them. Elijah was just silent while Kol who just smirked at their direction. Scarlet looked ahead of them.

Suddenly the ground shook all of them except the couple was shocked to see a huge mansion with a gate in front of them.

Scarlet and Kol walked ahead of everybody holding each others hand. The rest was following behind them.

They reach the gate and Kol open it. They walked inside until they reach in front of the door.

Kol looked at his siblings and smiled at them.

"Everyone welcome to our humble home" he greeted them with a smile.

Rebekah who was following Kol walked into the front door when she can't get through. She looked up confused.

"Oh I'm sorry sister I forgot. I did mention it a earlier that I got my magic back you all need to be invited in" Kol explained it to them, "Come in all of you" he wave his hands signaling to let them know they can get in.

Rebekah hesitated and let her hand through, seeing that it pass she continue walking. Klaus and Elijah followed her in pursuit. Still shocked they need to be invited in his brothers house.

Scarlet separated her self from everyone, going to the next room.

"Well this is actually Scarlet's house her godfather gave it to her before he died. So this is his present for her 20th birthday" Kol explained it to them as they were looking around the house. It was really beautiful, have a lot of space, lots of rooms, a library, a music room, game room if ever they have vistors coming.

Everyone was in awe. They didn't know how rich Scarlet is.

Kol led them to the living room everyone sat down but Rebekah was still admiring the place.

"Where is Scarlet? I didn't notice she was gone?" Asked Elijah. He was curious about her sister in-law he just knew. He wanted to learn who and what kind of a witch she is.

"Well sh-" Kol didn't get to finish his sentence when all of them heard giggles coming their way. All of them turn around while Kol got up when they all saw Scarlet with two babies on her hips.

Kol got to his wife and took the baby girl while Scarlet have the baby boy.

"Hi babies I miss you so much" As Kol kissed both of their foreheads, they started bouncing of their parents arms. The couple started laughing as Rebekah, Klaus and Elijah was confused about the children.

"Uh can someone tell us who are this kids?" Rebekah always wanted children so seeing her brother carried one in his arms she got a little jealous.

Scarlet and Kol turned to thrm with smiles on their faces.

"Brothers and sister, meet Scarlet and I's children." He introduced his kids to his siblings.

Their jaw drop at the revealation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~