• Chapter 7 •

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarlet was observing Kol. He's been really quite since they both came into the  room. She's really worried about what Kol think of his siblings. For such a long time he seeks love and attention from his family but he never got it. Instead he got daggered a lot, he was never included in there 'Always and Forever' thing.

Kol can feel his wife's gaze on him, he can also feel how worried she is. He turned to look at her. She gave him a sad smile.

"Have you made your mind?" She asked walking over to sit next to him.

"I don't know what to feel. You know this is the first time they did to me. What do you think should I do?" He looks so vulnerable right now. All she did was hug him.

"I don't think I'm the right person to give you answer to that question baby." She look at him with love in her eyes. He looks really confused of what she was talking.

"The only person who can answer that Kol is you because this is about them asking to rebuild their relationship to you. To be part of your life starting from now. This is your desicion if what your going to do with them. Only you can know. Either way I will always be by your side in every steps you take because I love you."

"I love you too" Both of them lean in and their lips met.

They lean back when they heard something on their window. They saw its the Ron's owl Pig. Scarlet got up and open the window, letting the owl in. Kol grab the letter that was attached to Pig's feet.

"Well it looks like we should finish this family business really fast." Kol said while reading the letter.

"Why did something happend?" She asked worried something happend to their babies.

"No nothing happend except that they been crying asking for us." He said, Scarlet started walking out the room.

"Kol you better decide really fast or I'm leaving without you" She threatened him. She knew how much Kol love their babies, he always spoil them in buying what they want. Kol quickly got out of the room and dashed towards downstairs.

Scarlet smirked as she walked like a normal person downstairs. She saw the Rebekah sitting on the couch while Klaus and Elijah standing behind their little sister.

Kol looked toward his wife one more time before he started talking.

"You know I can't easily forgive you. A thounsand years is hard to change everything but what I can do is try to move on and start what we have today. So I want to rebuild our relation as a family starting now." Rebekah sigh in relief to know his brother want them in his life again. Kalus gave him a small smile, Elijah was happy to know their family will have what they had a thousand years ago.

Rebekah stand up and hug his brother tightly, she had tears in her eyes. Scarlet was observing the sibling's interaction with each other. She was happy for Kol, he got what he wanted. She knew it was to late for that seeing their two babies made him content on what they have. But he still deserved happiness and love from his siblings.

Elijah noticed her leaning up the door, watching them being happy with his brother. She had a big smile on her face, she's happy for my little brother, he thought. Klaus also noticed her and said "What are you standing their love? Com join us."

All the Mikaelson siblings looked over where she was standing. Scarlet look at them and shook her head.

"Nah, its a family matter" she smiled at them. She look directly at Kol and said "I'll go and start packingyour clothes you brought here" he nodded his head.

She left them and walk to their room and start packing. Rebekah, Klaus and Elijah look at him confused.

"Packing? Are you going somewhere?" Rebekah asked, wondering why her brother and his wife are leaving.

"Yes bekah we are going back to England" Kol reply to his sister.

"I thought you want to rebuild our relastion as a family?" Klaus asked to his brother he didn't want Kol to leave again. Elijah was just staring at Scarlet he knew it has something to do with her.

"Ms. Scarlet do we need to know something?" Finally he asked what has been bothering him for the las minute. Scarlet look at him then to Kol and back to his siblings.

"We're going back to my family"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~