• Chapter 6 •

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kol looked at his sleeping wife. He was content of having her and the little ones in his life. He heard a car parked outside following with the voice of Elijah Mikaelson.

"Where is our brother Niklaus?" Elijah calmly. Kol got up and walked downstairs. The remaining siblings looked at tje staircase where Kol was standing.

"You were looking for me?" he asked.
Elijah check him out from head to toe looking for any blood or something. He was making sure that his brother was alright before saying "Rebekah told me what happened."

Kol inspected all of his siblings one by one. Making sure his ears was hearing right. They're worried about me? He though to himself.

"I didn't know you all cared about?" They can hear the sarcasm behind his voice. They all look down feeling ashamed about their actions for the past thousands of years ago.

"Kol you are one of my older brother's, I love you and of course I care about you. Even though you always had been a mischievous child. Knowing you lost your magic when we all became Vampires I didn't know how hard that felt like. But I'm ready to start rebuild our relationship that was ruined all those years ago." Rebekah looked at Kol with tears in here eyes. Knowing that Kol will decline his offer she looked down at the floor, tears running down her face.

Kol turned to his brothers not knowing what to do. Especially since Scarlet is still sleeping he didn't know what to say.

"Rebekah is right Kol, I'm sorry for what I did a thousand years ago. For not being a great brother to you, for not supporting of anything you always do. Especially for daggering you. I dagger you so Mikael wont kill any of you. Not knowing what you feel, because I'm selfish. I don't want our family to be hurt especially by Mikael and Esther. Like our sister said I'm ready to start building our relationship as a family as your older brother to support you with everything and not missing the important things in your life." Klaus also has tears in his eyes, he remember everything he did to Kol.

Kol prayed to God that Scarlet will wake up right now so he can asked for her help and opinion.

"Kol, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I did like abandoning you. It never crossed my mind that you were hurting. I'm sorry for not looking out for you like a good brother should've. If you are ready to forgive us and start rebuild our relationship as a family, as a siblings then we are going to be here waiting for it." Elijah sends him a small sad smile.

Scarlet who woke up in the middle of Rebekah's speech was just hiding behind the pilar upstairs. She knows that his siblings were sorry for what they did and this is a family matters so she jsust kept quite and listened to everything they're saying. She aas shocked of the speech Klaus did. Never in a million years she though Klaus Mikaelson was saying sorry and asking to rebuild his relation with his brother and the rest of his siblings.

She saw how Kol's hand behind his back fidgeting knwoing that his nervous after Elijah's speech she knew Kol really needed her to be by his side.

So she walked down the stairs gently, everyone look behind Kol and saw her walking towards him, who was hiding his nervousness with a mask of blank face. Once he saw her, he grab her by the waist and put his arms around it. He also took her other hand and start playing with. She knew this one of they ways to calm Kol down.

His siblings saw the interaction and raised thier brows at him but he didn't even looked at them he was to busy thinking everything they just confessed to him. Scarlet gave his hands a squeeze telling him it's okay to think about it first before making his final decision.

"Can I think about it first before I gave you my answer to your question?" He looked vulnerable at the moment. So they all nodded their heads and went to there separate rooms.

"Come on let's go to our room so you can think clearly, asked for advices and my opinion about it." He nodded his head then they both walked up the stairs toward their room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Witch (On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें