ᠻ꠸ꪜꫀ

𝟐 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Jaemin felt like he could finally be himself, he had friends, and he felt at home. Even though he never actually talked to Jeno, he occasionally caught him staring at him. But never in class when they sat next to each other.

Today, however, he had completely forgotten his pencil case. Like any other person, he asked for one.

" Do you have a pencil I could borrow? " Jaemin asked. He hit the floor with the chair, and luckily, no one stared or anything because Jeno kicked him out. To avoid irritating the older, even more, Jaemin bit his tongue.

At the same lunch table that evening, he was conversing with his friends when Mark came by.

"Hello everyone," Mark said across from Haechan, who was already red as a tomato. His reply was, "Oh hi, it's nice to see you this evening, I mean morning."

A smile spread across Mark's face as he said, "You, too ". He had Chenle and Renjun trying not to laugh when they witnessed his strange behavior. While Jaemin was staring at Jeno, he found more interesting things to do. Jaemin seemed to have learned that this was normal after today's incident. He'd never put up with it.

Jaemin's pencil broke the next day, and his sharpener also broke. He asked Jeno again and was still pushed out of his chair. This went on for days at a time until Jaemin finally decided enough was enough and came up with the best plan.