ᠻꪮꪊ᥅

After a nice hot dinner, Jaemin and Jeno were playing uno. This meant war Jaemin only had one card left while Jeno had 4 cards left. Each of them had started with 8, so that meant Jeno had one chance to redeem himself.

" Draw four." Jeno placed down a card on the deck.

" I almost trusted you but then again ," Jaemin paused for dramatic effect. " You should have known better now. Draw eight. " he placed down another draw 4 card.

" You still gotta draw a card you forgot to say uno and out," Jeno smirked. Jaemin drew one card, his cheeks turning red at the mistake.

" So does Mark like Haechan?, " Jaemin asked.

Jeno chuckled at the random question.

" It's so obvious hurts watching him not make a move." Jeno expressed.

" I'm surprised Haechan hasn't either , " Jaemin added.

Jeno nodded in agreement, his eyes glancing at Jaemin knowingly.

" Yeah, it's like they're dancing around each other, waiting for someone to make the first move," he remarked, shuffling his hand of cards.

Jaemin nodded, a thoughtful expression crossing his face.

" Maybe they just need a little push in the right direction," he suggested, a mischievous glint in his eye.

And with that, they resumed their game, but now, with a new mission in mind—to play matchmaker for their oblivious friends.

As the Uno game progressed, Jeno couldn't help but steal glances at Jaemin, his heart racing with an unfamiliar warmth whenever their eyes met.

He found himself drawn not just to Jaemin's competitive spirit and quick wit, but to the way his smile lit up the room.

Then again, Jaemin doesn't know him fully. Jeno forgets he's a prince around him.