ᦓꫀꪜꫀꪀ

Jeno was Bitter it's like the universe was really trying to get him to talk to Jaemin. He liked staring it made him more comfortable. Jaemin had pink hair and a beautiful smile that made him want to tell him every worry he had in the world.

He felt bad for pushing him out his chair once in a while but his angry was just a cover up for how nice he was.

It was the usual 1st period and he knew for sure Jaemin would ask him for a pencil. He walked in happier than usual sitting next to Jeno. Wearing pastel clothing then the regular all black fit.

10 minutes later Jaemin of course didn't have a pencil. " Can I borrow a pencil ? " Jaemin directly asked Jeno. It was more than suspicious that's when he realized his chair hasn't moved usual before Jaemin walked in Yangyang would borrow his chair.

Meaning his chair couldn't move. Jeno thought enough was enough. Since dude was really trying this hard not to be on the floor.

" Cute " Jeno said handing him a pencil.

Later that afternoon Jaemin was still stunned wouldn't even touch his food.

" You keep always staring at Jeno " Haechan mentioned.

" Jeno called me cute and hasn't stopped staring at me since my first day at school " Jaemin blurted. Mark and the rest of his friends were amazed. Out of all the people it was Jeno.

" Your serious ? " Haechan said. It's not like no one's every not heard him speak just not someone personally.

" Yes he's looking right at me now " Jaemin scoffed, it's weird cause he liked the attention a little from Jeno.

𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝