ROMANCE?

Okay so, a few couple days ago, i decided to take some quiz about romance? Idk what's the word is but yeah i got the result and i present to you *drum roll* this!

As you can see that, im might be greyromantic....wait no, scratch that. I'm greyromantic. Yk at first i thought i would be aromantic because the thought of 'fall in love' never come in my mind at all. But now i think about it, i don't like someone call me with the pet names, it's just make me cringe and shiver down to my spine.

Also i had been dating before but after a few days it not lasted because i feel like it's not interesting anymore. I don't know if I'm neurodivergent or something cuz i never get diagnose before but I've been suspected that maybe something wrong with me though. Well I don't know.

Wait--back to what i talk about. Other than that, i don't mind the thought of someone cuddling, hugging or spooning me cuz i like that. I think I'm starving for physical affection i guess. It's weird that whenever i watch anime or read fanfics, i don't mind much about the romance (well more like i smiling like an idiot and screaming all the time).

But i guess expectations and realities is different after all. Everyone have their own personal likes and don't likes, just like me and to the one who read this too. Hmmm, well i guess that's it. Let me tell you, it's 6:19 a.m. when im writing this. Wait--no even before that time i still writing this but yeah that's it.

Goodbye!