New Sibling

Since i don't have someone to tell this, i will just write it here. So basically this evening, my neighbor come to my house because she wants to print out her notes for the university. My mom was there too. They talk about usual things and gossip too. So i was sitting between them when they talking. Then they suddenly talk about period where my mom said that her period seems have some problem. And then my neighbor think that maybe she will pregnant soon but my mom said it's not. And they laughing while i was just listen to them.

Then i butt in and said “well i think there's no problem if i get new sibling”. And my mom splutter for a minute while my neighbor kinda show me her shocked face. Then my mom said “do you really want to babysit your baby sibling and take care of them”. And i said  “yes i want, there won't be any problem though plus I would like to know how my lil brother react having a new sibling because he never had one before unlike me since I'm the oldest one”.

Then my mom continue talk to my neighbor about that topic. And i heard she said that if she really pregnant soon then she will have it and have no problem with it. But after that she said it might be impossible because she is in late forties and won't get pregnant. But really, in my opinion, there's a lot of people who got pregnant even if there're old though so nothing is impossible. Of course i won't said it out loud or my mom will lecture me.

But seriously that kinda exciting for me if my mom really pregnant though, i really want new sibling, I'm jealous with my friends who have younger siblings especially if their age have a big difference. At least i won't be lonely, sometimes have a sibling who is closed age with you is suck. If i have new sibling, i will doting them and protect them with all my life. I'm really serious about this. No joking at all. Even when I'm with my younger cousins, im doting on them too.

But i think my mom will not get pregnant, i have a feeling about it. Because why, well maybe it's right that she is old now.... *smile sadly* it's ok though, i know that I'll be lonely forever. Nothing can cure my lonely soul isn't it....