Poppy smiled, looking to her mother as if she were a super hero, but Branch still wasn't convinced...

     "Fine... so you fixed my vision... but you still kidnapped us," Branch said, crossing his arms as the little troll narrowed his eyes. "And then killed me!"

     "Like I said before... I only wanted to see Poppy a little closer... make sure she was actually my daughter... I never wanted to hurt either of you," the old pink troll stated. "I do admit though... I may of gotten a bit carried away with getting you out of my way..."

     "May of!?" Branch yelled out angrily, throwing his hands up into the air in pure rage. "You killed me!"
"I brought you back," Pansy objected with a slight attitude, rolling her eyes in slight annoyance. "It still hurt!" Branch yelled in response, getting all up in the old troll's face, both of them growling in anger...

     "Ok! Enough!" Poppy suddenly yelled, the young queen quickly stepping in between the two arguing trolls so that they were no longer face to face. "I don't need my mom and my boyfriend fighting!"

     "Boyfriend?" Pansy asked in shock at the sound of that one little yet so powerful word, the old troll looking back at Branch with wide eyes, her expression soon changing to a firm glare, the former queen looking at the young boy in front of her as intimidatingly as physically possibly... "Boyfriend!?"

     Branch gulped at the stern look he was now receiving, suddenly frightened once again as he slowly back away...

     "Ye... yes?" he finally answered softly, his voice trembling fiercely in fear...

     "You listen to me, boy!" Pansy shouted out angrily as she suddenly began approaching Branch, holding her staff out towards him in a threatening manner. "You ever hurt my daughter... break her heart... anything! I will kill you again!" she threatened as the young troll backed away from her in complete terror...

     His eyes wide, not once taking his gaze off the weapon aimed directly at him, Branch backed away from the threat until he finally hit a wall behind him, the little troll being forced to a stop as Pansy held her staff against his neck, one of the growl beast teeth lightly sticking into his throat, making it slightly difficult to breath...

     "And when I do..." she continued in a firm voice, Branch whimpering softly as she spoke, the young boy unable to do anything but helplessly stare at this threat. "I won't be bringing you back... Do I make myself clear?"

     Branch nodded quickly in response to the threat, his eyes wide in terror...

     "Ye... yes, m... ma... ma'am..." he answered, his voice shaky...

     But Pansy didn't move away... she just kept her staff held firmly against the terrified troll's throat, her eyes narrowed into a firm glare...

     "Mom!" Poppy finally intervened, quickly pulling her mother away from Branch who remained pressed up against the wall, the poor boy frozen in fear... "That's enough!"

     Pansy turned to her daughter, still firmly gripping her staff tightly in her grasp.

     "Besides... you don't need to worry about Branch hurting me," the young queen continued with a loving smile. "He's the Coolest troll in the world."

     At the sound of Poppy's words, Branch snapped out of his trance, shaking his head a bit to rid his brain of the fog before finally looking up at his beloved girlfriend...

     "I mean... he's just so sweet, and funny, and kind, and cute..." she continued, turning to Branch who couldn't help but smile at her in return, both trolls getting lost in each other's eyes. "And, like, weirdly over prepared for everything... He's the best boyfriend a girl could wish for..."