as soon as he entered the office, xiang ning locked the door: "brother, what's wrong?" listening to what you said on the phone, it felt very serious. "

li shuo sighed and said xu darui's business one by one. if he wanted to find xiang ning to help, he certainly couldn't hide it, xiang ning mixed well in both black and white, how to solve this matter, he must listen to xiang ning's opinion.

after xiang ning listened, he first scolded xu darui, he also knew xu darui, the two were still fellow countrymen, he was like li shuo, he did not expect xu darui to become like this.

li shuo rubbed his forehead: "brother xiang, i really haven't encountered such a thing, should i call the police?" i would like to hear your opinion. "he can't do the black hand thing, even if he wanted to take revenge on shao qun, he also wanted to pass the means of the law, but in the face of this group of usury who played the law to wipe the edge, he was a little hesitant, he knew that with the current situation, he couldn't do anything with that group of people."

xiang ning shook his head: "you call the police now, you can get xu darui in, but this group of usurers can't help it, they are eyeing you, they will still find trouble for you." "

"i think so too." li shuo said annoyedly, "how can i handle it?" "

"you're not suitable for dealing with this kind of thing, so leave it to me."

"brother xiang, what are you going to do?"

"you have the remaining 1.3 million ready, and you don't have to ask for the rest." xiang ning shook his head, "i want to say that you shouldn't have cared about that bastard in the first place, otherwise you would need to spend this unjust money." "

li shuo smiled bitterly, "just accumulate virtue and do good." "

"however, the recording was always a bomb in xu darui's hands, and the recording was not a big threat, but he was still quite troublesome with physical evidence, so he took this opportunity to destroy the recording to avoid future troubles."

"well, but..." li shuo said, "what are you going to do with xu darui?" "

"i settle the loan sharks, xu darui they deal with it themselves."

li shuo frowned, "they said they wanted to sell xu darui's organs." "

xiang ning shrugged, "who told him to owe people money?" "

"i'm willing to spend more money and let them let xu darui go."

xiang ning was furious: "what do you think in your head?" "

"xu darui has come to this point, i have the responsibility, i can send him to prison, i can watch him learn a lesson, but i can't watch him die." li shuo said helplessly, "when i said it, i should accumulate virtue and do good." "his family spends millions of dollars on charity every year, and whoever rescues him is not a rescuer, xu darui is unjust, and he does not want to be unkind."

xiang ning looked like he hated iron not steel: "i have served you." "

li shuo smiled lightly: "brother xiang, our family believes in buddhism, compassion is compassionate, huh?" "

xiang ning sighed and gave him a thumbs up.

on the way home, li shuo received an invitation from chang wenyou for lunch, chang wenyou was frank and enthusiastic, which made people feel good, but he was now a mess inside and out, and he didn't want to delay others, so he still found an excuse to push it away.

he was panicked in his heart, and suddenly did not want to go home, and wanted to find a place with more people to rub a little popularity.

he went to the restaurant for a meal, then went to a painting exhibition, and while hanging out, bought a jade bracelet for his mother.