Part 73

after li shuo took the photo, he took out a sealed bag from his pocket, which contained fingerprint gloves made of his father's fingerprints, he knew that ennan's financial system required fingerprint and password double authentication, so he prepared one, and now that the system has successfully entered, he still has to find a way to open the safe.

li shuo was doing this kind of thing for the first time, somewhat nervous and weak-hearted, but thinking that the worst result would be only to be discovered by his own father, he did not have much burden.

his dad's common passwords are two, namely mom and his name letter in the 26 letters of the rank number, given that the system login password uses fucking, the password for the safe is likely to be his.

li shuo pressed the fingerprint, then tried the password once, and sure enough, it opened.

li shuo's heart was pounding, he didn't know what he could find, but as long as it was a listed company, the accounts were not clean, and he would definitely be able to find something.

he picked up a few documents, flipped through them quickly, and took hundreds of photos. with his palms sweating as he did so, he carefully put the documents back in place, closed the safe, and took off his fingerprint gloves and stuffed them into his pocket.

as soon as li shuo sat back in his chair, the office door was pushed open, and his heart tightened, and he suddenly felt lucky.

it was not his father who pushed the door in, but zhao jinxin, still carrying a box lunch in his hand.

li shuo turned off the system: "how did you get here?" "

"i just arrived at the company and met my uncle in the cafeteria, and he said you haven't eaten yet." zhao jinxin put the box lunch on the coffee table and beckoned, "come and eat." "

li shuo moved his eyes back to the computer screen: "put it there, i'll eat it later." "

zhao jinxin smiled: "i haven't eaten it, come here quickly, don't be hungry." he paused, saw that li shuo did not respond, and said dotingly, "or do you want me to feed you?" "

li shuo didn't want to argue with him, so he walked over, opened the box lunch, and buried his head in it.

zhao jinxin silently watched li shuo's hair spin for a while, and then couldn't help but reach out and touch it.

li shuo was already a thief with a weak heart, and he had been straining his nerves, and zhao jinxin's sudden move startled him, and he raised his head sharply.

zhao jinxin also froze for a moment, and then smiled: "what to do with such nervousness." "

"don't you eat?"

"it's much more delicious to watch you than to eat."

li shuo ignored him and continued to bury his head in his head to eat.

"did you find out?" this office is the same as my upstairs office layout. "

"hmm."

"the table is in a similar position, and the material of the shutters is the same." zhao jinxin played with li shuo's hair, "remember? we have done it in many places. "

li shuo froze for a moment, in fact, from the moment he stepped into this building again, he could not ignore those familiar places. office, toilet, lounge, pantry, archive room, he and zhao jinxin really crazy for a while, when he felt that he was rejuvenated from the inside out, think about it, he will like zhao jinxin so much, and this person has given him a huge surprise and stimulation inseparable.

li shuo said expressionlessly, "do you still want me to eat?" "

zhao jinxin licked his lips and said vaguely, "i want to eat you." "