li shuo suddenly reacted to what he was doing, he took a step back, shook his head in chagrin, and then reached out and knocked on the car window.

zhao jinxin suddenly woke up, looked blankly out the window, his eyes immediately became clear, he opened the car door, "are you finished eating?" 

"well, go back." li shuo opened the back seat door and got into the car.

zhao jinxin looked at him in the rearview mirror and smiled: "eat well?" "

"okay."

"that's fine." zhao jinxin started the car.

on the way, zhao jinxin wanted to talk several times, and li shuo looked out the window absently, and finally they returned home in silence.

back at home, zhao jinxin glanced at the cold food on the table, his expression was undisguised disappointment, he sat silently at the table, holding the bowl and eating.

li shuo looked at zhao jinxin's lonely figure, his heart was not very tasteful, he reminded himself not to be soft-hearted, and then said lightly: "i want to go home for the new year." "

zhao jinxin looked up at him: "i'll go back with you." "

"feel free to do as you please, but don't come to my house."

"i'll go." zhao jinxin smiled at him, "go to the new year." "

li shuo ignored him and went straight into the house.

zhao jinxin sat lonely in the living room alone, looking at the empty chair across the dining table, and his heart was so uncomfortable that he didn't know how to be good.

li shuo washed up and half-lay on the bed reading a financial magazine.

zhao jinxin pushed the door in, still holding something in his hand, li shuo kept staring at the magazine in his hand.

suddenly, zhao jinxin gently withdrew his magazine, then changed a book and stuffed it back into his hand.

li shuo froze.

that book was a thriller novel he had read to zhao jinxin in the hotel in yangcheng, and looking at the old creases, it was clear that it was the original one.

li shuo looked up at zhao jinxin, and zhao jinxin climbed onto the bed, hugged his waist and lay down, and whispered, "uncle li, tell me a story." "

li shuo closed the book, put it aside, and lay down with his back to zhao jinxin.

zhao jinxin took him into his arms and gently stroked his forearm: "i haven't finished listening to this story yet, i'm waiting for you to tell me." "

li shuo looked at the void in front of him with his eyes open, and there were many thoughts in his eyes.

the two returned to the united states together.

counting down, this is the third time they have done a transoceanic plane together, and each time, the relationship and mood of the two people are completely different, and it is really funny to think about.

when he arrived at the airport, uncle guang and his mother came to pick him up together, and his mother saw zhao jinxin, who was more enthusiastic than seeing him, and kept asking zhao jinxin if he was tired, but instead left him hanging aside.

zhao jinxin was also particularly enthusiastic, and also brought gifts to his mother, and an aunt called out to be particularly affectionate.

it wasn't until the driver of the zhao family picked people up that li shuo said helplessly, "mom, i feel that you miss him more." "