'Oh, the  nurse always changes it in the evening time. Since she went early she couldn't. '

'So it's need to be changed now?'

'Yeah.'

'Okay then I will help you now.'

'No problem jungkook. I can manage. It's just a small drop of blood '

'Are you sure you can manage ?'

He looked at me while raising an eyebrow. I sighed in defeat. He said me to sit and I sat on my bed my back facing him. He bought the first aid box. But wait. How is he gonna change? I have to remove my shirt. I didn't even wear a bra inside because it's causing pain to my wound.

'J-jungkook really i c-can do it.'

'Why don't you wanna take my help? I won't harm you.'

'No it's not like that. Actually I have to remove my shirt.'

'So ?'

Is he serious? Can't he understand?

'I d-didn't wear anything inside.'

I said and looked at his face. His ears on the top turned red and he gulped down his saliva.

'But it's n-need to be changed either way.'

He said trying to sound strong. I unbuttoned my shirt not facing him. He helped me talking out my shirt from backside. His touch sent me shivers down my spine.

JUNGKOOK POV :

I tried my best not to look at her breasts while removing the shirt. But I accidentally looked at them. I m not some pervert. It happened accidentally. I took a sneak peek of them and I can already feel my member growing hard. Oh come on little one. It's not the time to wake up. I said to my member and tried calm myself down.

I sat behind her and cleaned her wound and bandaged it. Her back was so smooth and milky soft. I caressed the part beside her wound. She slightly flinched and I can see her having goosebumps.

Ah she is so weak under my touch.

This turned me on.

Y/N POV:

I felt jungkooks hot breath on my back. My heart was beating fast. Then I felt his lips on the back side of my neck sending shivers down my spine. He ran his hands through my curves gently. I was feeling very good under his touch.

His hand slowly made its way to my waist and he caressed it. I felt butterflies in my stomach and I was feeling euphoriac under his touch. His hands were coming upwards. slowly to my breasts. But suddenly he was stopped by his phone ringing. He stopped what he was doing and got up. I felt warmthness leaving my body. I cursed internally to the person who called him. Because think whatever you want about me but I just wanted him to touch me right now. I was feeling very good and very foreign to the feeling.

He closed his eyes and helped me wearing my shirt back. I smiled at how cute he looked. He left after tucking me in the bed. I felt sad. I wanted him to be beside me.

3 weeks later;

It has been more than one month and you have healed almost. All these days jungkook was so caring and gentle towards you which made you to fall for him very hard. But you were afraid of rejection.

JUNGKOOK POV:

I was with jin hyung and taehyung drinking. I took few shots to get rid of y/n from my thoughts.

'Jungkook you love y/n. Don't you?'

Jin hyung asked. Do I really love her? I have never fallen in love and idk what love is like.

'Stop talking nonsense.'

'You stop talking non sense kook. We can clearly see the love for her in your eyes. Don't lie to us and yourself.'

'It's just a pure nonsense. I don't feel anything towards her.'

'Oh really. Then why did you cry when she got shot . You have never once cried in your life. But when she got shot you cried a lot. And never once in your life you cared for any girl. But you care a lot for y/n.'

I looked at them confused. How come they know about my feelings.

'You know why me and Emma planned a trip jungkook ?'

Jin hyung asked and I looked at him confused.

'It's because the stupid people are being afraid to accept their feelings. Me and Emma knew you both felt something for each other. But you both being stubborn and egoistic, you both never accepted your feelings and made a move. So we thought if we both try to bring you together then any of you will make a move.'

'Even if I love her she hates me so much.'

'And why do you think like that?'

'It's very obvious. I bought her, I made her life hell. Because of me she got shot. It's all because of me. I ruined her life. In her eyes I m nothing more than a monster.Then why will she love me?'

'Jungkook then why will she save your life if she hated you so much? Have you thought about it?'

Taehyung said making me confuse. Yes, why did she save me? Why did she took that shot instead of me. Why? Just why? I was very baffled with so many questions in my head. I left from there and went to my house.

TAEHYUNGS POV:

'Hope he will realise his feelings hyung.'

I said to him hyung as he nodded his head.

It's been two days and looks like jungkook still didn't confess his feelings. Aish he is so stubborn and selfish. I tried to talk to him but he just avoids that topic. I have no option than to talk with y/n. She was in her room so I went to her.

Y/N POV:

Taehyung came to my room and said he wants to talk something important. I was confused because we both never had a serious talk. Then he said what happened two days before.

'He is so stubborn y/n. You have to do something.'

'Does he really love me?'

I asked him still trying to process everything he said. My heart raced.

'Yes y/n. When John called him and said he had you and wanted to touch you, jungkook became very angry. He just lost himself. He went inside alone when John asked to come him alone even though he knows it's not careful for him. He just did that because he didn't wanted anything happen to you.

He was ready to do everything to save you. He was even ready to die but when you took shot and left unconscious jungkook cried a lot and it was my first time seeing him cry. He changed a lot y/n. He used to be a very careless person but after you and Mirae came he became very responsible. He stopped sleeping with random chicks. It's been more than 3 months y/n he didn't even touch any girl. Heck, he didn't even spare a glance at another girl. He only looked at you. He really loves you y/n and he is not ready to accept it. And I know you love him too. Just please do something.'

Taehyung said. I felt very happy. Did he really change because of me? Did he really stop touching other woman? Was he really ready to suffer bcz of me? Did he really cry for me? I was beyond happy to know that he cares for me and he loves me. So I got a plan in my mind on how to make him surrender. I smirked thinking about the plan.