26

Y/N POV:

I came down and asked him what is it. He looked drunk and very angry. Did I do anything?

Then he started throwing things on the ground making big noise. I flinched when he throwed the flower vase which was atleast 3 feet in height. Then he went to the tv and also broke it. He went to the kitchen and took some dish sets and throwed them on the floor. I tried to stop him but he wasn't stopping. After a while he stopped and looked around the place. He smirked and came to me.

'I want everything cleaned by the I wake up in the morning. DONOT go to bed until you clean everything.'

He said and went away. Is he gone crazy? What did i even do for him to give a punishment like this? Just when I think this monster is getting better he proves me wrong. Once a monster always a monster.

I hate him so much. He has no soft side at all. I tied my hair into bun and started to clean the mess he made. The living room, the dining area and the kitchen it's all mess. Thank god I was wearing slippers otherwise I would have cut my feet.

After cleaning everything my back hurt so much. I sighed and looked at the time it showed 3:00 am. WHAT? It's already 3 am in the morning. I sighed and went to bedroom and laid on it and soon I fell asleep due to tiredness.

A week passed and jungkook bothered me a lot. He always gives me something or the other things to do.

I was done cleaning the house and I was in the kitchen when mirae came to me. I handed her the juice I made.

'Unnie Unnie listen to me first.'

She was calling me excitedly ..

'What happened?'

'Jungkook Oppa said I m gonna start going to school from next week. He said he got me admission in the top school. I m so excited. He said we need to go shopping for the school supplies. So get ready.'

I was shocked. Why did he join her into new school?

(A/N NOTE - mirae had a summer break). She can continue going to her old school. And who's gonna pay. The fees maybe too high. I went to jungkook and he was sitting on the couch.

'Master.'

He looked at me raising his eyebrow.

'Why did you join mirae in new school? She could have continued going to her old school. And also the fees is too high I can't afford to pay it.'

'Who asked you to pay it ?'

'Huh?'

'I already said you don't worry about mirae anymore. She is my responsibility and you have no right to question my decisions.'

'Now get ready, I don't have much time.'

I rolled my eyes knowing that I can't win in the argument and went to my room to get ready. I first wore a skirt which reached till my mid thighs. I first thought to wear a short but I got reminded of the last time so wore a skirt. I went down and jungkook eyed me up and down. He sighed frustratingly and glared at me. By looking at his eyes I understood that he didn't like my outfit. But before he said something I spoke

'I don't find anything wrong with my outfit and I m feeling very comfortable

'I don't find anything wrong with my outfit and I m feeling very comfortable . I don't wanna change it and if you wanna go out without me then you can leave but I m not going to Change just because you don't like it.'

He was taken aback by me suddenly snapping at him. He rolled his eyes and sighed. He went outside and we followed him. I internally felt very happy knowing that I won this time.

Time skip;

He took us to the mall and he bought some dresses for mirae. They were all so high price I tried to stop him but again he goes don't interfere. He bought so many outfits for mirae. Whatever mirae laid her hand on he bought them.

He also bought her so many foot wear and cute accessories. But why is he buying mirae all these things? I thought he said school supplies. As if jungkook heard what I had in my mind he turned to me and spoke

'The school supplies are being bought by Jin hyung. And now that mirae has finished her shopping let's go to that store.'

He pointed out at clothing store.

'Choose what you like?'

He said and I frowned.

'Why?'

'Looks like you don't have enough clothes to cover your body so I m buying you more clothes.'

What? How dare he insult me like this ? How dare he judge me ?

'I don't need any clothes.'

I said gritting my teeth. But he didn't listen to me and went to select some clothes. He came to and held my waist trying to figure out my size I think. I gasped when I felt his hands around my waist.

'What are you doing?'

I tried to push him but he didn't pull away.

'Stay still. Let me check your size.'

I pushed him and said him my waist size. He went and selected some clothes and told me to try. But I just folded my hands across my chest not giving a damn about what he was saying. He sighed and bought all the clothes. I widened my eyes seeing so many shopping bags. His men carried them but they were too many.
'
Jungkook are you crazy? Why would you buy so many when I said I don't want any.'

'Are you forgetting that I m your master princess?'

He smirked. I rolled my eyes and went to mirae.

'Come let's go mirae.'

I held her hand but she turned to jungkook

'Jungkook Oppa I m hungry.'

She said

'What do you want to eat mirae?'

He asked bending down to her level and mirae said she wants to eat kfc . So jungkook took us there. He asked me to order. While ordering a man who looked around 25-30 yo stood behind me to order the food.

I felt very uncomfortable because he was touching my body with his. I moved forward a little not wanting to be touched by him but he pressed his body against mine and I gasped. I glared at him but he just smirked at me.

I didn't want jungkook to see us because I didn't want him to create any scene. So I tried to get away from him and ordered the food quickly. After eating food jungkook sent us to car and he said he will be back in few minutes as he went to meet someone.

Me and mirae waited in the car for about 20 min. We were getting so bored of waiting so I went out of the car looking around for jungkook. But instead of finding jungkook I found the creepy man from the earlier. He was coming to me but I turned around not wanting to have any interaction with him.

But being the creepy man he is, he came to me and put his hand around my waist. I immediately pushed him away. But he grabbed my wrist

'Let's have some fun beautiful.'