16

Jungkook PoV :

'Kookie kiss me.'

She said and my eyes widened at her giving me a nickname. It's cute. And the fact that she asked me to kiss her I can't believe it. If she was only sober now and look at her our situation she would have made a huge fuss about it. She would throw tantrums at me but look at her now she is asking me to kiss her.

'Kiss me kiss me kiss me -'

I cut her off by kissing her lips. She smiled in the kiss and kissed me back .i hovered on her and kissed her. She let out small moans which made me grow crazy. But I snapped out of my actions when her hands went to unbutton my shirt. Oh how I wish to fuc* her right now but I can't. I don't want to take advantage of her state because I know if she was sober she wouldn't even let me touch her. She looked at me confused.

'Why? What happened?'

'Princess you are not in your sense. I want you to give in but not like this. I want you to give in when you are sober.'

I laid beside her and stroked her hair. She pouted looking at me. I smiled and said

'Don't do this to me princess. Sleep now please.'

I asked her and stroked her cheek pecking it.. She smiled and drifted off to sleep. After she slept I realised my member is still hard. I sighed and tucked her into bed sheet and went to the bathroom to do my business.

After doing my business I laid on my bed thinking about earlier. My heart's racing just about thinking how we kissed each other. And how she asked me to fuvk her. But I was confused with my own thoughts when I refused her. Why did I treat her like that? That's what I want then why did I reject ?

When she asked me I should have just fucked her and she would regret it next day. But I don't want her regret having sex with me. And also I don't wanna take advantage of her drunken state knowing that she hates me. But why did treat her so delicately. Ugh jungkook what happened to you?

I bought her here to make her life hell. I will make it sooner or later. I won't let her go so easily. She slapped me and she will regret it one day. Until then she has to suffer.

Next morning;

Y/N POV

I woke up with a huge headache. I groaned holding my head

'Ah what happened?'

I thought then I remembered I went to pub yesterday and I may had got drunk. But how did I get here and who changed my clothes. Never mind.

I went to washroom only to let out a small scream looking at hickeys on my neck. I made my way to jungkooks room angrily only to see him sleeping shirtless. I didn't even bother to knock on the door as I was so angry. I m not sure whether it's him who gave me hickeys but I m still angry at him. I yelled his name.

'Jungkook.'

He woke up and looked at me confused.

'Why are you here?'

He asked with a deep raspy morning voice and it was very hot. But I controlled my emotions and asked him

'Who did this?'

I asked him pointing at my neck.

'Oh princess don't you remember anything that happened last night.'

He said getting out of bed and coming towards me with a smirk on his face . His abs were on fully displayed. I had to control myself from drooling over them. He came to me with a stupid smirk on his face.

'How dare you touch me?'

I asked gritting my teeth but his smirk grew wider.

'Oh don't balme me now ,  you begged me to fuvk you.'

My expressions changed immediately into shock hearing what I did. Did I really do that?

'W-what?'

'Yes you practically begged me to fu*k you but i didn't because I want you to give in when you are sober not when you are drunk. So I had to stop from going more intense.'

'You are lying. Even though I m drunk ! would never ask that.'

'Oh really then what is this?'

He took his phone and showed me a video. A video of me grabbing his neck and kissing him in the pub. What the heck?

Did I just make a first move on him and did I just kiss him? Omg drunk y/n wtf is wrong with your mind. I closed my eyes then it remembered some scenes such as jungkook bringing me home and changing my clothes where I asked him to And then we both kissing on the bed but he stopped and asked me to sleep.

My eyes widened as soon as I remembered my words. Did I really ask him to fuck me ? OMG this is so embarrassing. I covered my face in my hands out of embarrassment.

'Looks like princess got her memory back.'

I knew he was teasing me but I didn't dare to show him my embarrassed face.

'Well since you are sober now, are you still willing to do it.'

He asked and I looked at him wide eyed.

'No never in my life. I was just drunk. That wasn't me.'

'Oh sure princess you were only drunk. But mark my words one day you will come to willingly asking me to fu*k you.'

'In your dreams.'

I scoffed and went out of the room and ran to my room. I went to washroom and I locked myself. I looked myself in the mirror and slapped myself. Wtf is wrong with you y/n. How can you ask him like that.

Never in my life I'm going to drink again. But if I think about it again jungkook didn't take advantage of me when in reality he could have taken it very easily. And even when I made a first move he still controlled himself and said he don't wanna take advantage of me. He literally saw me half naked, only in my under garments but still didn't touch me inappropriately. Why is that?

JUNGKOOK POV:

I woke up to y/n yelling my name and as I was right she was any at me for giving her hickeys. But I showed her a video for proving her that I didn't force her. Actually the video was taken by taehyung when me and y/n was kissing on a dance floor. He sent me this in the middle of the night teasing me. He always takes some of my videos without my permission and uses them to tease me. And this video is one of them. But when I saw her embarrassed face she looked so cute. Wait what?

Stop thinking she is cute jungkook while she is not. The fck is wrong with you. I thought about making her regret. But what should I do. I should think of something else.