30

JUNGKOOK POV :

'Jungkook the ambulance has arrived.'

Taehyung said to me. I carried y/n in my arms and ran to the ambulance. We soon reached hospital and she was taken into ER.

I sat on one of the hospital chairs outside the ER. I kept my face in my hands and cried silently. The thought of y/n dying is very scary and hurtful. I sobbed very hard. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see taehyung.

'Kook don't cry please.'

'But y/n....what if something happened to her. I won't be able to forgive myself. She saved me, if something bad happens to her then it's because of me '

I cried hugging him. He patted my back and said

'Kook y/n is really a very strong girl. Don't lose hope.'

After sometime Jin hyung arrived along with Emma noona. Noonas head was bandaided.

'How is y/n ?'

Noona asked and that question caused tears to flow down from my eyes again. Jin hyung hugged me and calmed me down.

'Noona why did you come here?  You need to take rest.'

I said but she shook her as a no while crying.

'I'm fine don't worry about me.'

We all waited for few hours then the doctor came. I immediately stood up from seat and rushed to him.

'How is she?'

'She has been beaten brutally. But she is fine now. Since the bullet has been hit to her shoulder there has been no danger to her life. Just take care of her. She is not completely alright and she needs a lot of rest. Her body is very weak.'

Hearing that she is fine now put me in peace. But hearing that she has been tortured boiled my blood again. I will not leave that bastard. I will torture him to death.

'Can we see her now?'

Noona asked.

'Yes but make sure to not cause any disturbance to the patient.'

'Thanks doctor.'

We all rushed in but she was asleep. We sat there for sometime but she wasn't waking up. Doctor said she needs some time to wake up.

'Baby I will take you home. You can't stay for longer here.'

Jin hyung said to noona . But noona said she wants to see y/n and talk to her. But me taehyung and Jin hyung forced her to go home because she has also been injured.

'Hyung dont come back. It's very late at night. You take rest.'

I said to him.

'But what about you?'

'Hyung, noona needs you. Take care of her and mirae. I am fine.'

'Are you sure?'

'Hyung I will be with him. You take care of noona and mirae.'

Taehyung said finally convincing Jin hyung.

After sometime taehyung dozed off to sleep but I was still awake waiting for her to open her eyes. My eyes became heavy and were threatening to close anytime. I looked outside and the sun is rising up. It's early in the morning. I caressed y/n cheeks and kissed her on forehead.

'Please get well soon and I am sorry '

I held her hand in my hands and rubbed my thumb over it. Slowly I drifted off to sleep.

TIME SKIP

Y/N POV:

I woke up and felt something heavy on my left hand. I saw jungkook holding my hand and sleeping. I was feeling very thirsty. I needed water. But I really can't disturb jungkook from his sleep right. He looks very tired. I looked around and saw taehyung in the couch sleeping. A smile crept on my lips thinking that they both stayed with me in the hospital. I suddenly coughed which caused both of them to wake up. Taehyung rushed to bring me water while jungkook helped me to sit up and rest my back on the pillow and rubbed my back gently. I drank water and I thanked them.

'How are you y/n ?'

Taehyung asked and I said I was fine. They both sighed is relief. I looked at jungkook and his eyes were really puffy and red. His face was slightly swollen. Did he cry?

'Are you out of your mind? Why did you take that bullet. Do you have any idea. What if something happened to you?'

Jungkook yelled at me. I was taken aback at first but sensing the worry in his voice bought a smile on my face.

'Yahh she saved you be thankful to her.'

Tae said but jungkook just scoffed. He looked at me

'Have you gone crazy. What's with that smile?'

I immediately shook the smile from my face.

'Are you deaf or what? Why aren't you speaking anything?'

Jungkook said loudly but taehyung stopped him.

'Chill man she just woke up. Let her take rest. Don't shout on her. She must be very tired.'

Jungkook ran his hands in his hair and looked at me. I looked at him innocently giving him puppy eyes. I was literally begging him to not scold me anymore. He sighed and his eyes turned soft.

'What if something bad happened you y/n ?  Do you realise  you may have died.'

'What if i had died?'

I interrupted him.

'Don't talk nonsense.'

He said and cleared his throat. He then looked at taehyung

'What about that bastard? Where is he?'

I ordered our men to lock him up in the basement.

'That mf. I m not going to leave him after what he has done.'

Jungkook said. He was very angry. He clenched his fists and veins popped out on his forearm and his neck. He looked dangerous. With that jungkook left leaving me and taehyung.

Time skip ;

You have got discharged and mirae, Emma Jin and taehyung came to visit you. They have spent a day with you. Doctor suggested you take bed rest for one month. Since you have got shot in your shoulder you couldn't move your hand. So jungkook appointed a Nurse to take care of you. Jungkook sent mirae with Emma to her house. Her parents will take care of her . He thought it would be safe for her to stay there. Emma wasn't completely healed either. So she didn't visit you daily.

Few days passed and the nurse was taking care of you. Jungkook became very soft to you and started caring for you. You were touched by his kindness. He stopped ordering you and yelling at you. Instead he started taking care of you. You felt very happy. You started growing feelings for him but you weren't sure if that's called love or not. And you were afraid that jungkook might not reciprocate the feelings.

Because why not? He is a very rich man, handsome and a mafia. Millions of girls would be swooping over him and waiting for him in the line. And you, you are just a simple and normal girl who doesn't suit his standards at all. And he bought you. You are just a slave to him. Thinking about this caused you pain in your heart. You found it very hard to bury your feelings. But you couldn't.

Today as usual nurse came and helped you bathing and changing your clothes. It was 5 in the evening and she suddenly got a call from her mother that she is sick. So the nurse left early today. And there was no other maids in the house because they all leave at this time. (oh sorry I forgot to tell. So jungkook appointed few maids as I was injured).