5

'I will do it.'

'I'm waiting.'

You handed him his phone and hesitantly went to your dress unbuttoning your dress. You hoped some miracle to happen and looks like god listened to you. Just when you were about to slide your dress down he got a call. You stopped doing whatever your doing and looked at him answering his phone call.

'Ugh that bastard I m coming now.'

He said frustrated and you sighed in relief. He looked at you and said

'You are lucky today. Next time no one will help you. I will be back at dinner time and I want everything to be ready. Clean the house.'

'What about your maids?'

'Oh princess I have fired all of them for you. We don't want you to live your life happily right. Clean all the rooms and don't go to the third floor. Don't try to escape because I have men guarding all around my house.'

He said and went away.

I hate him.

You said to yourself. You put your hair into a bun and sighed looking around the house. It was huge. The living room itself was so big. You went into the kitchen and saw it was big too but fancy. Your eyes roamed around the house and you were in awe.

 Your eyes roamed around the house and you were in awe

'Wow inspite being a jerk he has a good taste.'

You said to yourself .

Will I be able to finish cleaning myself by night.

You looked at the clock and it said 11:30 am.

I should start now.

You said to yourself and started cleaning everything. You were pissed how your life turned out. You didn't like him ruling you but you have no choice right. You went upstairs to and cleaned bedrooms. All were normal ones but one was different. It had a walk in closet too. The interior of the room was dark shaded. .

This might be his room

This might be his room. Not only his room but the whole house interior was dark coloured. You liked it. You cleaned his room. You went to the last room which was located at the corner. You opened the door to find a single bed at the corner with a small table beside it and small wardrobe. You saw your belongings there.