27

'Let's have some fun beautiful'

He said but I tried to free my hand from him.

'Unnie .'

Mirae came outside the car.

'Mirae you go inside.'

I said but the man smirked even more.

'Hey there little girl. So she is your Unnie. She is more beautiful than you.'

He said and I was shocked. Does he know mirae ?

'Leave my Unnie. Don't touch her.'

She said trying to help me but i spoke

'Mirae go inside the car. Nothing will happen to me. Just get inside '

'Don't worry mirae I will take care of your Unnie. I won't hurt her.'

He said and started dragging me towards his car. I tried to kick him but he was fast enough to dodge. Just when he was about to push me into his car jungkook came and punched the man.

'How dare you touch her you bastard?'

Jungkook said and the man on the ground smirked wiping his blood with his sleeve.

'Nice to meet you jungkook. I didn't know she was your girl.'

Jungkook looked away and grabbed my hand taking me to the car but before we went in the man spoke

'Let me taste her for once jungkook. I wanna taste your girl too'

Jungkook looked very angry , he became furious , he rushed to that man and punched him non stop.

'How dare you? She is mine. Mine and mine only. No other man can touch her except me. Do you understand? Don't even take her name out of your shitty mouth. She is MINE.'

The other man also punched jungkook back. They both fought but obviously jungkook won. The other mans face was bruised badly. Jungkook didn't get much wounds thankfully.

We got inside the car and mirae looked horrified. She was crying. Jungkooks eyes softened once he saw mirae. He took her into his embrace.

'Mirae what happened baby?'

Jungkook asked very softly trying to calm mirae.

'Oppa he is the man my mom wanted to sell me to. I hate him so much. Once he touched me very inappropriately and he also talks very badly.'

Jungkook clenched his fists and looked outside but the man went away. Jungkook tried to calm mirae down and she calmed down. Then we went back to the house.

I wondered why jungkook always gets angry when other man touches me. Why he always calls me his when he don't even like me? Why he doesn't allow me to talk to other boys?

Time skip;

We arrived to the house and Jungkook said mirae to go inside her room and she went. Then jungkook turned around looking at me furiously. I averted my gaze not wanting to meet his scary eyes.

'Take these bags to your room.'

He said pointing at so many bags he bought for me.

'I don't want to take them. I didn't ask you to buy them for me.'

Even though he is very angry at me I can't take those clothes which are of very high price.

And I didn't ask him. When I said I don't want to take them jungkook came towards me towering above me. He was looking very intimidating. But I didn't budge. I won't be afraid of him.

'Never show those legs to anyone. Never wear something revealing when you go out. You can't show your body parts to anyone except for me. Only I m allowed to see them.'

He said gritting his teeth. He bite his inner cheek which made him look so hot.but why is he so possessive ?

'Who are you to tell me ?'

I replied.

'Do you want me to show you who you belong to? It won't take much time for me to mark you mine.'

He smirked and came near me sniffling my scent. I felt his hot breath on my neck. I immediately pushed him away. Heat rushed to my cheeks .

'What happened princess? Why are you blushing?'

Jungkook teased me.

'It's just hot here. I m not blushing.'

'Oh sure! You are very bad at lying.'

He chuckled but I pushed him away took my bags and ran to my room.

Cute.

Jungkook murmured seeing y/n running away.

Jungkook POV:

Next day;

Jin hyung called me and said that he, Emma noona and taehyung are going to come to my house. I don't know why he said they wanna discuss something. After sometime they all came and they asked y/n and mirae to join us too. I was confused on what they wanna talk.

'Jungkook since miraes school gonna start next week why don't we go on a trip. Just us. It will be so fun.'

Emma noona said excitedly squeezing her own hands in happiness. She really loves going on trips. Just few days she came back from a one month trip and now again she wanna go on a trip. She never gets tired.

'Why all of a sudden?'

I asked. Jin hyung and Emma noona looked at each other and smirked as if they had something planned. I looked at taehyung in confusion but he had same expression as mine. So he is also clueless as me .

'What?'

I asked. Jin hyung shrugged and said

'Kook we didn't go on a trip since so long. It will be fun.'

'And also mirae do you wanna go on a trip with us?'

He asked turning to look at mirae . Mirae smiled in excitement and clapped her hands.

'I would love to .'

'Then ask Jungkook Oppa to tag with us '

Jin hyung said her. Then mirae turned to me with her puppy eyes and a pout on her face with a please look. Aish how can I deny her cute face. I nodded my head as yes.

'Yayyyy so me y/n and mirae will go to shopping.'

Emma noona said but I said no.

'We just went shopping yesterday and I think they have enough clothes.'

'Aish jungkook, you don't anything about girls shopping. We are going and that's final.'

Noona said and went to y/n. I glared at y/n but she didn't give a damn about it.

'I'm also coming you guys can't go alone.'

I said getting up from my seat. I don't want to leave y/n alone . I am afraid something might happen to her .

'Jungkook please let us have a girls day out. We don't need you. Stop being so overprotective.'

Noona said to which I scoffed. I was about to say something but Jin hyung interrupted me

'Let them have their time jungkook. It's fine.'

He said reassuring me. I gave up finally.

Noona y/n and mirae went up to get ready. Mirae came down wearing a cute short checkskirt with a matching footwear and sling bag. But y/n and noona still didn't come down.