Over at the Frankenstein Place

Starting down at the bright, busy city from the view of his luxurious penthouse, Peter Vincent stood in nothing but a pair of black, leather pants while sipping on a martini

Starting down at the bright, busy city from the view of his luxurious penthouse, Peter Vincent stood in nothing but a pair of black, leather pants while sipping on a martini. Despite his crude manners and unconventional outlook on life, he was also known as The Criminologist. A man who

Playing back the last few days that played through his mind. When he turned around, he scanned the living area that was decorated with artifacts of the Occult and the ancient world.

He walked over to the bookshelf that lined the left side of his penthouse. Vincent pulled The Las Vegas Affair off the shelf and began to look through it.

Sitting down in his chair, he began to readfrom the book.

As it was seen to be a fairly ordinary night that Vanderohe and his fiancee, Ludwig Dieter, were on their way to visit a Dr. River Song, ex-tutor and now friend to both of them. As the story would have it, it was a late November evening when the young couple decided to picnic right after attending a wedding. They got rained out and were forced to drive back into the city. Itappears that the spear tire that they were carrying, was in badly need of some air. With them being kids themselves, having a bloody good time out on the town.

Closing his book, he sat back in his chair, sipping on his martini with one leg dangling over the arm of his chair. "It was going to be a night that they will remember for a very long time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the rain poured down on the car, Vanderohe turned on the windshield wipers due to the windows getting foggy by the late, cool November air. Dieter turned on the radio and a speech from JFK was being replayed on the radio to pay tribute to the fallen American President.

Dieter was eating a Willy Wonka bar that he got from the station two hours ago after their picnic in the woods was ruined. "You want some?" I asked Vanderohe.

Vanderohe shook his head no as he took a rag from the glove department to wipe the windshield to see the dark and lonely road on that stormy night. Suddenly a light appeared coming from the other side of the road. As they came closer together, Dieter realized it was speeding as it went right past them. "Scheisse, that's the third car that has passed us." He was impressed with the sound the car made as it drove right past them.

"Yeah, it's nothing new. These idiots like to race no matter if it's wet or dry."

"They sure do like to put their lives in their hands with the weather and all."

"Yeah, Diete, life's too short for that type."

They continued to drive only for a loud sound to be heard.
Dieter jerked up in his seat, startled by the sound. "What was that bang?"

"It must have been that tire I've been meaning to fix. Dammit, I knew I should have that spear tire aired up before leaving this morning. Shit!" He wanted his hand on the steering wheel and pulled over to the side of the road.

Vanderohe got out of the car and went to look at the blown-out tire. He walked a few minutes down the road and spotted a castle in the distance. A couple of quick lightning flashes made it visible, with a bright light glowing from the tower. As thunder roared and lightning lit up the sky, he ran back to the car to go get Dieter.

When he got back, Dieter was already getting out of the car. "What's wrong?" he asked worriedly.

"I found a place where we can go and use a phone. It's a mile that way." He pointed behind him.

It's a mile that way?" Dieter asked worriedly. "It seems dangerous to walk through the woods at night to a place that sets deep in the woods?"

"Not unless you want to stay here and get sick."

"No, shelter and death in the woods are fine." Dieter reasoned.

Vanderohe started walking in the direction of the castle with Dieter following close behind.

They came up to a gate that had a sign that read: ENTER AT YOUR WON RISK!!!, written in big, black letters that resembled blood, but in black ink. Both Dieter and Vanderohe looked at the place where they were seeking help. It looked like something out of a horror film. In the right tower of the castle, a light was glowing.

Looking down at the two, the mysterious hunchback watched the two men who were in for an awakening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the two men made it to the front door, Vanderohe and Dieter examined the door. They looked at each other before Dieter pushed the doorbell that let out a scream with the sound of a woman. Dieter jumped into Vanderohe, scared by the sound. With Vanderohe's arms wrapped around him, he felt safe and warm in his embrace.

 With Vanderohe's arms wrapped around him, he felt safe and warm in his embrace

The door opened to reveal a pale man, with long blonde hair. He had a lip and nose piercing that made him look like a biker. To them, he looked disheveled.

"Hello." He greeted with a monotone voice. He looked at the daring couple that stood before him.

Feeling uncomfortable, Dieter scooted in closer to Vanderohe, gripping his hand tightly as they watched the mysterious and terrifying man. " Uh-huh, my name is Vanderohe and this is my fiancee, Ludwig Dieter. We were wondering if we can use your phone. We got a flat tire a few miles back." he explained.

"Your wet."

"Yes, it's raining." Dieter answered.

As they stood on the porch, thunder and lightning thud and crackle around them, making the man take a step forward.

"Perhaps you both better come inside." He offered.

"That would be great thanks."

"You're too kind.

They followed the man inside. Looking around, the place was like any other they have ever seen. In the back, they can hear people laughing and yelling as music was playing.

"V, what kind of place is this?" Dieter asked scared.

"Some kind of hotel for rich weirdos."

Dieter put on a fake smile, as the man came back.