𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏. 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯

⏤ 𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘥

⏤ 𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘥

"I knew it was a mistake trusting you."

Emerald sighs at Caitlyn's remark.

"You've been a real picnic yourself."

Emerald sighs louder at Vi's remark.

As if the two got along in the first place and the only reason they have tolerated each other is for Emerald's sake. 

"I'm not the one who walked us into, not one, but two of Silco's traps."

"This isn't Silco, It's someone else."

"How do you know?"

"Cause we'd already be dead."

"Oh, very nice. When were you planning to tell me that your lunatic sister works for him?"

"Just as soon as you came clean about what the hell you're really doing down here."

"I told you the truth."

"Bullshit. What was that glowing stone?"

"Can both of you shut the fuck up!?" Silence fills the air. "For fuck sakes, both of you are annoying as fuck! My head fucking hurts. Vi, shut the fuck up about the goddamn stone your sister stole that could potentially kill thousands! And Caitlyn, shut the fuck up about Powder and the relationship with us because you don't know the first damn thing!"

With the bag over all their heads, Emerald seriously wants nothing to do, but bang her head against the wall or...pipe behind her? Everything has been nothing, but a shit show and she really misses her bathtub and her brother. 

Unfortunately, Emerald can never get what she needs as her teeth begin to grit into the inside of her gums when the throbbing in her head begins to grow immensely. Someone had knocked her over the head the moment her back turned after talking to Vi, the physical and mental pain working in order to cause Emerald to feel as if her fucking brain is on fire.

The metal clanking, and the daylight seeping through the bag over Emerald's head does not help as both her and Caitlyn question, "what's going on?"

Emerald feels hands on her⏤ "what the fuck?!"

"Hey, stop! Get your fucking hands off her!" Vi's voice grits out.

Caitlyn tries to move, "leave them alone!"

"Let us go!" Vi shouts.

Emerald begins to worry, "Caitlyn? Vi?"

"Em?" Is the last one thing Emerald hears from Caitlyn before the sound of a door closes again.

It is difficult for Emerald to walk with the pounding of her head, the male taking her to god knows where is the reason she has not fallen yet as she feels her body begin to give out. When her head was too much, and her medication had not been injected, Emerald could pass out for hours and that was the last thing she needed.