𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦...𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦

⏤ 𝘷𝘪

⏤ 𝘷𝘪

"You used to live here?" Caitlyn watches, looking around to find the drawings of⏤ "who's Powder?"

Vi knows she should probably answer the girl since she got her some weird remedy in order to magically fix her wounds and although Vi would like to ask, she most likely knew of the new cures around here. Maybe, Vi did not want the answer as to what the hell she drank, and she would be lying if she said she was not grateful, but...she would never thank Caitlyn.

Maybe because she is a topsider, or maybe because she does not like how close Emerald and Caitlyn have gotten over the years Vi has been...gone

"My sister." Vi had no idea why she was answering, yet she continued. "I thought she died, but, no. I have to try and find her."

"You may not like what you find," Emerald hums, messing around with the knife; the knife that contains the dried blood onto it. 

"How do you not know if you sister is alive or dead?" Caitlyn continues to stare at the drawings, but Vi watches how the raven-haired girl then stares at Emerald's knife she messes with...then the girls black hair that is now down...

It stirs something in Vi, and that ultimately causes her tone in her answer, "it's hard to check up on people from inside a concrete cell."

"What, you don't have parents?"

Vi gets up, her anger surfacing as she then feels a hand latch onto her waist, but that doesn't stop her from getting up into Caitlyn's face with pure venom, "no! They were killed by enforcers."

"Vi," Emerald whispers softly, "enough."

Vi is about to let her anger implode on her next statement, but a sounds from outside the building causes the three of them to shift, Vi's wrist now cold as Emerald is the first to investigate, going to the door with Vi right behind her, slightly moving her off to the side.

It's suffocating, all on the run from something for they know they are not welcomed here. They know, with their history and who their family was, they are not allowed down in the Undercity and it is definitely not going to make them much more popular with an Enforcer running with them. 

Vi opens the door, at the corner of her eye find Emerald grab her knives quickly when finding⏤ "Vander's prodigy."

There are two men behind him, maybe some type of backup, and two people consumed with the addiction of Shimmer at Silco's feet...trying to grab onto the Shimmer in each man's hand. The sight almost causing Vi to become sick for this is how those who cannot seem to gain anything to support themselves become.

"I've regretted that we never had the opportunity to speak," Silco states, yet he amuses with⏤ "yet, Emerald and I have spoken too much for her head apparently."