𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏. 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘹𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘺

⏤ 𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘥

⏤ 𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘥

Emerald walks along side Caitlyn, waiting to board the tran in which takes them to the pits that is the Undercity. In all honesty, Emerald had been so caught up with the entire ordeal in which involves Vi and her return, the pit right dead center in her stomach begins to resurface.

That same pit in which she had bubbled all those exact years ago when she had tried to go along the bridge, but the action shot down when she had seen Powder with...with Silco

Emerald knows his name.

She just did not have the fanciest of heart saying it.

Or acknowledging it for that matter. 

Caitlyn closes her book, the small tran making its stop as passengers begin to board, "I heard the bathysphere has a nice view. That could be a good way to get a lay of the land."

Emerald's eyes lock with Vi as the smirk on the woman's face allows Emerald to respond by rolling her own eyes. The girl begins to undo her high ponytail, beginning to quickly place her hair into four particular quick and messy braids at each point of her head. 

"Too risky," Vi says to Caitlyn, Emerald mumbling the phrase at the exact same time. Vi places her hood up, to then jumping down below the moment she does. 

Caitlyn's eyes widen, Emerald then looking to Caitlyn, "sorry, Cait, I hope Enforcers' classes covered jumping at insane lengths and heights."

Emerald looks over the ledge, her heart caught into her throat. She did not fear falling, no, for even when living in Piltover she did do her fair share of jumping from roof to roof when the night had awoken, but going back down there...it is another obstacle course in itself.

"With heels?"

Emerald looks to Caitlyn, winking to her as the girls cheeks tint pink at the action. Emerald's heels had not been ones of point, but did have a slight boot of a surface, it is the fact that her boots were a couple inches up at the heel.

Taking a deep breath, Emerald watches Vi jump from ledge to ledge, grabbing pole to pole until she looks up, locking eyes with Emerald. It was as if...she understood. 

"Come on, princess! I know you miss it!"

Emerald throws her the bird, Vi chuckling as Emerald then allows her arms to flow free as she turns around, her back facing the underground, and lets go. The wind engulfs the black-haired girl from all, the smile etching onto her face causes her body to explode in such a euphoric of feeling. 

With such sharp turns and low glides, the back of Emerald's mind worries in which the path she is taking will cut off unexpectedly for she knows that will be a painful course of action when needing to stop.