𝒕𝒆𝒏. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴

you're welcome ;))

⏤ 𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘥

"You owe my five years worth of food," Emerald states, shivering slightly although the cold does not seem to cause her shiver as much as her nerves do. It had been a while since she felt the thrill of doing...well...breaking the law. 

Although Caitlyn and Emerald have not broken the law, it is bound to happen with their task at hand. 

Caitlyn only smirks, "only five?"

"Don't push it."

Caitlyn steers the boat they are currently on in the dead of night, Caitlyn only giving Emerald five minutes to sneak into her house, change, and run out into the dead of night on the way to such a lovely prison. 

Making it to the prison, Emerald feels her shiver manifest as she takes into the exterior that is only stone⏤ a jagged stone exterior for the prison looked to have been made by natures resources rather than by human hands. 

The red light edmits from the inside of the...castle-like hell as Emerald and Caitlyn exit off the boat, Emerald taking a glance to her side to find the male who had steered the boat for them giving her a wicked smile in which did not send shivers of delight, but rather ones of disgust.

"Make it six," Emerald mutters, Caitlyn shaking her head as both of their faces come to a cold stone expression, Emerald remembering her reason for being here, the path she had no idea she is taking but...it this sense, her mind is already made up.

Emerald does not know the reason as to why she said yes to Caitlyn, she had no fucking clue, but some gut feeling within her stomach told her she would have felt as horrible if saying no to Caitlyn's offer than saying yes.

And here they are, in a prison that smells like⏤ "complete ass."

"What?" Caitlyn looks bewildered.

"This prison smells like complete ass," Emerald sniffs, almost gagging. 

"What did you expect? Lavender?"

Emerald rolls her eyes, making it to a large front desk where a⏤ what Emerald presumes is a troll, sits down, "I need to speak with one of the inmates."

The troll hums, "oh, folks in here aren't usually very talkative."

"This one was hit by friendly fire," Caitlyn's tone is demanding.

Emerald shrugs, "not really. He deserved it." Only Caitlyn had heard Emerald's remark, responding with an eye roll.

"He's got reason to talk. Must have been sent in today?" Caitlyn continues.

"Big, buff, as pale as my ass, tattoos galore." Emerald explains bluntly, clearly not interested in what the ogre in front of her had to say.

"Oh." The trolls sighs. "Inmate 2135. Yeah, I'm, uh, afraid that's not possible."