Chapter 18

Izuku POV

I sat there, distraught with Rody still waiting for my response. I mean, how can he even ask me that?! I've worked too hard to achieve my dream and just when I was going to tell him how I feel, he just wants me to abandon my dreams?!

I don't believe this! Does he only see me as some type of submissive guy who is supposed to agree to everything he says?! I don't think so.

Clearing my throat, I got off the chair and walked away. "Huh?! Izuku! Where are you going?! You never gave me a proper answer!"

I ignored him, I kept my feet at a faster pace as I snuck into the crowd. I had to duck my head down and squeeze through the crowd to avoid him. I faintly hear him calling my name, but I had to keep going to a place where he won't even find me.

Then all of a sudden the back of someone's hand hits my face, groaning from impact. I rubbed my nose to find Aizawa talking to someone while the man in front of me had a worried expression on his face.

"I am so sorry! Please forgive me!" He pleaded as he bowed in front of me. Causing people to look at us. With quick thinking, I hid under the table, hoping to avoid Rody and hoping that he didn't see me. "Uh... what are you doing under the table, problem child?"

Aizawa? I poked my head out to find him next to a tall long haired male who is still frantic over what he did to my face. "Oh, nothing! Just hiding here. It's really quite nice."

"Save your excuses, get out under there. If you're that concerned about that guy seeing you, he's outside."

"How do I know that you're not lying?"

"Fine. Go ahead and see for yourself," he responded as an excuse. I groaned out in frustration and got out from under the table and he was right, Rody just left. "See?"

"Sir, again, I am so so sorry about what happened before! I'll get you some ice and—!"

"Hizashi! That's enough. You really need to stop making such a big deal out of things like this."

"Well, I'm sorry, I'm just trying to be courteous to your guests! It's your party after all and I want this to go out with a bang! Not literally bang, you know."

Aizawa didn't know what to add to that, so he focused his attention back to me, "Anyway, do you want to explain why you were under the table just now?"

Now what do I say? Oh, nothing really, I was about to tell the guy that I chose him, but when he told me to give up my dreams, I just wanted to run away. So yeah, that's why I was hiding under the table. But I can't say that, he wouldn't understand what I'm going through.

Thinking about my choice of words, I took a moment and then I spoke, "There was a guy that did something unforgivable that I just don't know what to do."

I saw their response was just a look of concern. The tall blonde male, Hizashi, gave Aizawa a kiss on the head, "I'm going to get some more wine." Aizawa nodded in response and watched him as he left.

He turned his attention back to me and gestured for us to go somewhere quiet where we could talk. We ended up in a hallway by a tapestry and now that no one else is around, he waited for me to explain myself.

"Okay... you're probably going to think this is crazy and stupid."

"Please," he scoffed, "I've heard crazier things from my husband, I'm sure yours can't be that bad."

"Heheh. So..." I started off, "how should I start? Okay, from the beginning, I've been dealing with two guys that liked me and I had to come to the decision where I like them. I was going to tell him tonight, but he told me to give up on my dreams and run away with him to Spain. The other guy I had to reject, god, I feel so awful now. It just wouldn't work out because of how others will judge us."

The Tale Between Us-Greek Mythology Au(Bakudeku)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें