Chapter 14

Izuku POV

Did... Did I just hear that right? No, I'm just imagining things. But... turning over to my side, I opened one of my eyes and saw Kacchan sleeping with his arms as support from the stand.

No, that couldn't have been my imagination. If it was then... I don't know what I'm thinking at this point, I could've sworn he said that he loves me. Not just like, loves me. That's impossible. How could he have feelings for me?

That's just crazy. Crazy as Rody saying that he likes me. Closing my eyes again, I remembered that scene all too well from today or was it yesterday. It's hard to tell sometimes. I can't wrap my head around the idea that two guys like me.

It's just too much! But, if his feelings are true, then... argh! What should I do? My face was heating up from this situation. Is it that bad to have two guys that like you? I mean, I know I never dated before, and I know for a fact that I only like one person. I just don't know if I like them both like that.

Kacchan... why did you have to make my decision harder? Not only I have to worry about Rody, but now, I have to worry about how you feel. Is... is this the reason why you couldn't tell me you were sent down here? Because of my wish? Did you accept because you like me? Wait. No, he doesn't just like me, he loves me. That has to be way different than like, right?

I'm so confused on how to feel right now!

-

I have to take my mind off this dilemma I'm facing. But, the problem is that I can't stop thinking about it! It's like choosing between cat and dog as your favorite companion and now matter what people say, you'll be judged about it.

So, there's only one thing to help me figure this out. I know the right person who could help me figure out this whole mess.

"What? Why are you even asking about my love life?" Hagakure pondered while drinking a cup of her favorite latte. "I have to say, I'm surprised you're coming to me for advice."

"Heh. Well, you're the only person I know in town that's been in a healthy relationship. So, I thought, why not ask someone with a lot of experience with dating?"

She giggled and set her cup aside, "Still, I'm flattered you're coming to me for advice, but why not Ojiro? I mean, I thought you would want to talk to a guy about this."

"I do, but Ojiro has only ever dated one girl, which is you. And I thought that if I asked you, my situation would be more helpful."

"Very well then. So! What are we dealing with? Are we dealing with unrequited love over a crush, someone who thinks you're cute and wants to go on a date with you, love triangle—."

"Love triangle?" I interrupted her while she was listing out some things, "What's a love triangle?"

"Oho! Now, we're getting somewhere! Okay, so basically a love triangle is when there are three people and two people like the same person. Or! It can be where this guy likes this girl, but she likes the other one, and the other guy likes the first one." She explained excitedly as she tried to come up with the best answer, "I'll be honest, they're a bit confusing to understand."

"I bet. You seem to know a lot about love triangles, have you ever been in one before?"

"Nope!" That was a quick response! "I only ever read about them in books. But, from the look you're giving, that's telling me that is your situation." Great... now what am I going to do? Hagakure noticed that I was distressed, tapping her finger on the table, she sighed and shook her head, "Look, if it were me in this situation, I would go with my gut."

"I don't understand."

"What I meant was... you should just go with your gut. I don't know who this other guy is, but I recommend you try going out with them on dates. The more you spend time with them, the more easier your choice will be." She pushed herself out of the chair and took her cup off the table, "Now, I'm sorry if I couldn't be that much help."