12.Adventure Time?

(Might be my second or it is my longest chap)

Artoria's pov
"Ahh why did I wear white?!" Master exclaimed on her knees as the beer seeped into her vest making it practically see through as the patrons of the guild simply looked at her, some in amusement, pity or lust.
Shion and I quickly ran over to help Master cover up to save her from any prying eyes when I noticed Mikasa was missing from the group. "Mikasa?... Shion!" Shion simply gave a nod saying she would handle Master.

I pushed open the doors and ran outside, I looked both ways and still no sigh of Mikasa so I used my tracking skill, something that's been ingrained into all of the Guardians so we know where everyone is at all times unless it's blocked by something.
I detected Mikasa's Aura heading in the direction towards the guild's sleeping quarters.
I ran down the white brick street summoning my sword but keeping it hidden with Invisible Air.
I paused my pursuit in front of the sleeping quarters where Mikasa's Aura was emanating inside, I pushed opened the doors calmly and made my way to the front desk and waited there and stared at the stairs leading to upstairs when someone called out to me "Can I help you miss?" she asked me dragging my attention to her.

"Um yes, do you know if my friend came here?"

"Your friend? Miss, I've never met you"

"What?! I muttered shocked, I looked her up and down and I swear it was the dame girl from earlier.
The same strawberry brown hair, green emerald eyes, a plentiful bosom that put mine to shame.
"But... you gave us the rooms earlier" I said to her adjusting my grip on my sword.

"Oi! Cut it out, Emily!" a familiar voice said as an identical girl to the one in front of me appeared from behind her.

"? What trickery is this?!Is this se sort of illusion!? " I demanded from them.

"Only my sister trying to trick you" she replied which confused me more "Sigh, Saber this is my sister Emily" she said as the duplicate waved with a cheeky grin "She's my twin, she likes to prank people. I guess you're looking for Mikasa" I nodded "Well I saw her rush upstairs she seemed pretty desperate so I thought to tell one of you if you came by. But I had to take care of something in the back so I asked my sister to tell you"

I gazed off to the stairs again before going to thank her "Thank you...." I waved my finger between the two trying to remember which was which.

"I'm Amy and this is Emily" Amy said placing her hand on her sister shoulder to clarify.

"Thank you Amy"

"No problem I just hope it's nothing serious"

I bid them farewell and went up the stairs and towards our quarters.

The room we had purchased was the same as all the other rooms, a sinple brown wooded room with two nightstands and a window above the beds, the only difference being was it was a three bed room with no four bedded room being available Master had decided to push the beds together and declared it a king size bed which confused me as I was once a king and it was nowhere near the size of my previous bed but I remained silent as she seemed happy.
I put my hand on the doorknob when I heard what sounded like a scuffle inside 'Is someone attacking Mikasa?!' I busted the door open "Mikasaaaaaa......"I yelled slowly lowering my voice at the end because of the sight in front of me.
Mikasa on the floor topless with her jeans halfway down her knees struggling to pull them off.
She stopped struggling when she spotted me and her face lit up red.
Seeing Mikasa right now I couldn't help but smile partly in relief she was okay but mostly because of the pose she was holding.
The way she was holding onto her jeans made her look like a cat laying on it's back playing with a ball of yarn.