After I ended the call I went to the shower, and after that I went to my garage and drove to Lisa's house. I stop infront and the guard approach me "excuse me ma'am you can't park here." He said respectfully as I nodded "Don't worry sir, I'm just waiting for someone but I will leave soon." I said as he nodded.

After some minutes the gate open  revealing my beautiful girlfriend....

"Hi hon." I kiss her cheeks and she smile "hello hon, let's go?" She said and put the seat and I nodded "by the way, why are you not wearing a masks?" I said as he smile "and carrying a camera??" I said "well after the check up, I need to visit the site 1 (L.M building) to take some. Photos." She said as I frown "I thought you not the head of the construction." I said as she giggled.

"Yes I'm not the head construction but I'm the CEO and I need to present a photo of the building." She said as I hold her hands "mhh ok, but I will come with you, I don't want to happen what happened ago when we were int eh other site.." I said as she put her hand on my cheeks and caressed "don't worry it will never happened ever again." She said as I nodded and kiss her hands..

After awhile I park my car at the underground parking lot for VIPs only, "let's go hon." I said and open the door for her "thanks." She said and hold my hands "where is you doctors office?" I said "just follow me." She said and I chuckled "ok." I said and we continue walking. While we are walking we saw some of the nurses and doctors looking and murmuring at us. I already pissed when "let them hon." Lisa said as I nodded and we enter the office.

"Good morning doc." Lisa said as we sat "hello Lisa, ohh Jennie hello." The doctor said as I smile, we know each other she is my mom old class mate from med school "so Lisa shall we start?" He ask as I Lisa nodded and went to try patient bed "let's see how the baby is doing??" The doctor said and put blanket on Lisa, he put jell to Lisa's stomach and "ohh." The doctor said as we look at him...

"Doc how is out baby doing??" I ask as the doctor didn't answer and continue doing what he is doing. I saw a worriedness in Lisa's eyes so I held her hand as we look at the monitor. And yh doctor wipe the gel on Lisa's stomach "doctor how is our baby doing??" Lisa ask and we seat at the chair.

The doctor massage his Temple and sigh "Lisa jennie." He said and look at us. And smile "the baby is doing grate, the baby is healthy and it's doing great." He said as we sigh, "but doctor why she still doesn't have baby bump?" I ask him "ohh I already told it to Lisa but since your we're not there I will explain it to you, Lisa in her case have a strong core muscles, her muscle are strong enough slowly the process of showing the baby bump. But don't worry maybe next meeting she will have a baby bump and it's completely safe for her and the baby." He said as I nodded.

"I will tell you Jennie Lisa's pregnancy is a little complicated. Don't stress her out and have proper excercise and healthy food, and if she is hungry just give her some fruits it's more good for her and the baby too." He said as he gave us some vitamins for Lisa and baby. We went out the office and...