Final Chapter - LOVE

*FLASHBACK*

     Where is Y/n? He just left me alone after lunch just like that. Sigh. He must be in the library, though.

     "Hey... Let me go" 

    Uh? Isn't that Nanashi's voice? Why is she screaming like that? HUH? WHY IS Y/N hugging Nanashi-san? Is he becoming a pervert now? Or- N- No way right? There is no way Y/n is falling in love with Nanashi-san. They didn't know each other after all, and Nanashi-san also doesn't know him much,

    "The way that you confessed to me when we were still a kid, I am so glad. Because you know, I think I am too coward to tell my feelings to you back then."

    W- what? When... They were still kids. D- Don't tell me... Is she... The one, that Y/n fall in love with when he was still a kid. I remembered that he used to hang out with a girl i never met. And, is that... Nanashi-san? B- But, Y/n shouldn't be remembering her, because... He forgot everything back then, 

    "Liar. You don't even remember who I am until you read my diary"

    Diary? Wait... I see... Y/n already remembered everything and is she the one who... Y/n fall in love with? Is that her?

      "Mumei-chan, i think we have to end this. Let's end this theatrical love of yours. And let's, start our real love, from now on"

      My heart, felt like it was broken down when I heard that. I started crying silently because i don't want him to know that i was crying. After a while someone suddenly came too, and it was Ookami-san,

     "Ahaha. You are late, too huh?"

     I looked at her and after she looked at Y/n she also started crying too. Both of us, was crying. Yeah, at that very moment, both of us were lost to the fight. 

     This is the second time, I felt heartbreak. Yeah, i also remembered that the first time i felt it when he forgot about everyone. Haha, I think God really doesn't exist or He just... hates me that much.

*END OF SCHOOL*

     "Let's end this practice here," said the president. Y/n looked around and wanted to talk with Chloe, but she is nowhere to be found.

     "Where is Chloe-chan?" said Y/n.

     Y/n then walked outside the building and went to the school building. And when he wanted to go to the school, he met Mio.

    "Ah, Y/n." Mio said. 

    "Mio-san... Done practicing?" The atmosphere between them now is awkward and because of that, Mio just wanted to go as soon as possible. She also can't accept the fact that Y/n now is someone's else boyfriend, that is why she didn't want to meet him yet.

   "Y- Yeah. Anyway, i have to go." said Mio.

    Y/n then grabbed Mio's hand. Mio looked flustered and she pulled her hands out of him. "Y- Y/n?"

    "Mio-san. There is something i want to tell you." Mio's heart can't take it, her face looks like it can cry whenever it is.

    "The fact... That you and Nanashi-san now going out?" Y/n looked at Mio's face and she looks so sad. 

    "So, you knew that. Yeah, I- It's... True."

    "Congratulations, Y/n. I hope both of you... Happ- Happ.." Mio can't hold her tears anymore, "Py..."