17th Chapter - Who Are You, NANASHI MUMEI?

"WOOOOOOWW" The audience screamed after the performance Y/n and Chloe gave. Even the president gave them applause and looked so proud of them. 

      Both of them went out off the stage and go to backstage. There are a lot of people who approached them and congratulate them. 

      "Congratulations, you two," said Kazama while smiling.

      "T- Thank you, president," said Y/n.

      Chloe linked her arms toward Y/n and then cling to him. "You are sooo coooollll," said Chloe. A lot of people looked at them jealous, but... They didn't have a reason to interrupt them because they were the stars on the stage just now. Yeah, no one dares to interrupt them but one person.

      "C- Congratulations, Y/n," said Mio.

      Y/n looked shocked once again after looking at Mio congratulate him. Mio looked away and wanted to go away. "Thank you, Mio-san," he said after that Mio went away from backstage.

     And then, Chloe suddenly got jealous and pulled his arms, "Hey!! Don't forget our promise!" she said.

     "Eh?"

     "Date~," said Chloe while pouting at him. Y/n patted Chloe's head and smiled

     "Ah, Yeah~ I remembered. No worry"

     And then they prepared to change their clothes, and also prepared to go on a date. Festival Cultural date. After they were already prepared, they went on the date together.

     "Y/n!! Aaang~" said Chloe.

     "Chloe-chan, you bought that takoyaki, you should eat that one" Chloe pouted and then got mad at him.

     "Idiot!! This is a date~ A date!!" she said. After getting yelled at, Y/n smiled and eat the takoyaki. "Is that good?" asked Chloe while she tried to make eye contact with him.

     Y/n then looked at her eyes and then patted her head. "Yeah, that was delicious~"

    They took a walk once again and then Y/n suddenly stop his step. "Chloe-chan." 

     "Yeah?"

     "Maybe this one is selfish for our date, but... There is something I want to do."

*BASKETBALL FIELD*

     "Ugh, We are now down to 10 points," said Mio.

     "It is okay, captain we can do it."

      "MIOOOOOO-SAAANNN!!! YOU CAN DO ITT!!" someone suddenly screamed on the side of the basketball field, Mio then took a glance and looked at that someone. And then, Mio looked away while smiling.

     "Idiot. Why did you come here? If you came here, that means. I can't lose" Mio mumbled.