5th Chapter - Cheering Up

"I... It is.." I can't believe that Chloe-chan really said that in front of my parents. And now she is trying to avoid eye contact with me.

     "Explain now, Y/n." said my dad.

      But I really can't speak any word towards them. I fall silent and kept my face away from my father and mother because I know that they are really mad right now.

      "Y/n. Tell your mother why did you join that club ?" My mother holds my hand tightly and I feel that her hand is shaking.

      "I... It is because I like theater, and I want to try th-"

      "NO !" my dad denied me harshly

      "But dad, I.."

      "We already give everything to you and even treat you kindly, but why don't you understand, Y/n ?"

      I understood all of that. Your kindness and everything. But I want to achieve my dream once. "Both of you are the ones who never understand me."

      I look at them, both of them making a weird face. I think this is their first time seeing that I became a rebellious child.

      "Both of you knew it all along that I love theater, but why do you keep trying to refuse my wish to become a theater actor. Both of you are terrible parents"

       "Y/N!!" Chloe-chan suddenly shouted at me. "Watch your mouth, they are your parents"

       I know it, Chloe-chan. But isn't that horrible that a parent is trying to drive you away from your dream? I have been loving theater ever since I watched that on television. But I remember when I watched that, my parents always tried to change the channel. Of course, they were trying to give me everything, a piano, a soccer ball, basketball, guitar, and any other things. But I have never asked for it. They gave me all of that only trying to drive me away from the theater.

      "I don't care. You have to join another club, or i will come by myself and tell the teacher." This is the worst. I will never win against my parents. "You understand, Y/N ?"

     "Understood"

     And then my parents going out for a while, i don't know what are they doing but i guess they are trying to talk with the doctor. While my parent is not here, Chloe-chan is trying to cheer me up.

      "Are you happy now, Chloe-chan ?"

      "Y.. Y/n. That is.."

      "I am sorry, it is.."

      "I want to be by myself for a moment, Chloe-chan."

      "O. Okay." Chloe-chan then gets up from the chair, and before she leaves suddenly she says "I think you wouldn't understand. But i am really trying to help you, Y/n. That is why. This is for the best."

      After that, she leaves the room and here i am alone in the room. I grab the blanket that is on me frustrated "For the best, my ass... I want to be a theater actor, why you don't understand Chloe-chan"

*TOMORROW*

     "President, I think I have to leave the club"

     "I see. I understand what happened. But, Y/n.." Kazama-senpai suddenly gives me a head pat. "You did a good job"

     "Thank you, Senpai."

     I turn around after talking with Kazama-senpai and I see that Ookami-san is already behind me. Her face looks shocked. If she looked at me like that, then I believe that she did hear that already.