11th Chapter - On To The Next Stage

"Hey, Y/n. Good morning." Mio-san approached me while i am putting my shoes on the locker. She looked happier from yesterday.

     "Good morning, Mio-san. You looked so happy, did you have a good dream or something? Does your leg still hurt?"

    "W- Well, it is indeed a beautiful dream." her face suddenly becomes red. What is happening with her? 

     She was talking to me nonstop, even she also went to the library where i usually tried to have a peaceful time. But... I feel uncomfortable with Nanashi-san around, she even looked at us for quite some time.

     "Um... Nanashi-san, i am sorry for bothering you."

     "No. No. Don't mind me, It's just both of you are really close."

     "A- Ah.. No no. We are not that close" Ughh.. This is embarrassing.. But, why is Mio-san pouting after i said, that? After a few minutes, suddenly someone barged into the library.

      "Y/n!!!!" It was Chloe-chan....

      "SSSSHHHHHHH," said, everyone there towards Chloe-chan. Chloe-chan's face looks guilty, and then she came to me slowly and whispered. "We have to prepare for the next stage! And it will be the cultural festival"

      "E- Eh?" Cultural festival? W- What? My first stage is for something that big? "W- Wait, can I not participate at that big fes-"

      "So cool," said, Nanashi-san cut my words all of sudden. Her face looked like she was proud of me. Not only her, but Mio-san also suddenly encourage me

      "You can do it, Y/n" and suddenly holds my hand. Ugh.. I am so nervous that...

      "Hm..." Chloe-chan suddenly looked at me annoyed. She suddenly pulled my hand and said "Sus."

      "What is that... Chloe-chan"

      "Are you in a relationship with Ookami-san now?"

      "W- What... No... What are you talking about" She glared at Mio-san and then looked away? Ugh, this is so bad....

*AFTER SCHOOL*

      Even I already knew that i used to be a theater actor, i have never remembered how to do that... This made me nervous.

      "Okay, let's find a partner for each person." said, the president. But before everything is decided, Chloe-chan raised her hand

      "I will do that with Y/n, the president"

      The president looked a little bit hesitant. But Chloe-chan's glared made the president a little bit intimidated.

      "Alright, it is only for practice after all. I will make a qualification for who will be main actor and also main actress"

      "Alright," said everyone.

      After that Chloe-chan taught me a little bit about theater, not only that.. She also shows me a lot of expressions, a lot of moves that theater actors should learn.

      "I can't believe that i used to be able to do that..." Well, i don't know if i can do that or not though..

      "Now, let's do this scene together. You have to be mad at this scene after i got kidnapped."

      "M- Mad?" Ugh... I am good at remembering the script but for facial expressions.

      "Yeah, you can do it right?"