11

I am already feeling turned on at the thought of making Jin happy. Who knew a woman on a period could be so easily turned on and sensitive? If I thought him fitting in my vagina was a stretch, my mouth is not prepared, which excites me.
He is already erect and grinding slowly against my leg to keep himself that way. I feel more aroused by this, and I command excitedly, "Tell me what to do! Tell me how to make you happy!" His eyes become lusty as he looks at me and then claims my mouth.
I climb onto him, and he lets me. I kiss my way down his body to his throbbing dick and look to him for instruction. I start by wrapping a hand delicately around it and pumping it lightly.

He is quick to react, hissing and huffing at the contact. I see a little precum leak, and I lick it up. Jin inhales sharply as he hasn't expected the contact. It's a little salty, but I don't dislike it.
I look up at Jin curiously, and he instructs softly, guiding me, "Keep your tongue down and push forward like you are about to stick it out and take the head in your mouth. If this gets messy and wet with your spit, I will love it more, don't worry. When it's inside your tight walls, it gets drenched and stops us from getting hurt, so the wetter, the better, Princess."

I decide that if he likes it wet and it prevents pain, I will start with wet. I gather saliva on my tongue and lick up the underneath, over the tip, and along the top of his shaft. He holds his breath, his eyes blown out as he watches me.
I gather more and lick the sides before flattening my tongue, putting his leaking head into my mouth to slide him in a couple inches. I glance up at him, disconcerted by the quiet. I see he is stuck on a breath as he watches me.
I tickle his side, and he squirms, inhaling sharply before a breathy moan escapes him, and he compliments in a hoarse whisper, "That was sexier than Seulgi."

I feel proud of that compliment and start bobbing my head at his length as I hum happily at the praise. I keep my tongue flattened and stuck out slightly, slicking him as I go and taking more of him deeper. I keep a hand moving on what isn't in my mouth and hold the other hand below that, fondling his balls.
I suck in my cheeks to cushion his length, and he groans huskily as he moves a hand to thread his fingers into my roots and caresses my head. The position I'm in opens my throat more as I stretch it out, and Jin whispers a hoarse string of praise.

He starts to thrust lightly as he reaches my tonsils, and I gag for the first time. He whispers, "Don't strain yourself. If you can't go further, then that's fine. I'm long and thick, and you are fucking amazing using your hand and mouth. Fuck, I want to fuck your pretty little mouth, Princess. So fucking good for me. Doing an amazing job, Princess!"
I push myself to accept more of his length. I suppress the gagging and instead swallow around him and breathe deeply through my nose. His head is now firmly secured in my throat, and he gasps in surprise as he lurches upright.

Jin's other hand quickly moves to my neck to hold me in place. "Oh shit! Princess!" I take a deep breath and move further. I can feel his dick meet his fingertips as they brush over my throat, and he shudders out, "Fuck princess! That's so fucking hot! Shit, you are driving me crazy!"
I look up at him, and he spasms as he gazes intensely into my own eyes. He smiles softly and moves to wipe away the tears forming as I take deep breaths and swallow around him, causing him to keep spasming.
Jin growls out, "Princess, you are constricting around my head every time you swallow. I won't last long. You are doing a perfect job. Can I fuck your pretty mouth, please, Princess? I need to love you."

As I hum in agreement, I show him the ok hand gesture, and his grip tightens on my hair. "I'll try to be gentle but keep looking into my eyes. You look perfect on my dick Princess like it was made for you to take"
He brings his knees up to get leverage and starts gently thrusting, his hand massaging my head which helps me relax and take more of him than before. I maintain my deep breathing and swallowing. His moans have me humming with him, which has his hips stuttering.
"Fuck, your mouth is dangerous! I have to keep pausing, so I don't cum quickly. I'm loving this too much to want it to end. Yunmi, you are fucking wrecking me," Jin praises, and I moan at it.