1

I have been friends with Jin for years. Somewhere around age 17, those feelings developed, and I fell in love. I've never confessed to him because I don't want to ruin the friendship. I help him with BTS and relationships, even if the relationships hurt me.
I enjoy seeing him happy and in love, even if that love isn't for me. He gets me a job in their production team as a camera crew so that I can join BTS on adventures. Anyway, I'm Yunmi, and I'm Yoongi's twin.
Bang PD is fully aware of the friendship I share with Jin and that I'm related to Yoongi and appreciates that I support the group. I spend a lot of time with them.

Of all the exes that Jin has, his most recent one was an absolute snake to me, Seulgi. She is an idol too, and their relationship went public. She would treat me as if I'm beneath her, and that I don't deserve to be Jin's friend.
She would assault me if I done something she didn't like, and Jin wasn't around, and when I told Jin about the cut on my eye coming from her ring, he got angry at me for upsetting her.
I saw the disappointment of everyone in Jin because they know how hard working and caring I am, so the fact that he believed I would upset someone enough to deserve getting punched was a disappointment to them.

It's his birthday, and I've been invited out to celebrate with BTS, so I get dressed up with the help of Hobi and Jimin. I look at the outfit they pick out for me, and Jimin assures me appraisingly, "If you don't get laid tonight, then we are losing our touch, and we are wholeheartedly sorry. You look gorgeous and sexy. No man will be able to say no to you, noona."
I smile nervously as I look at the outfit. I whine anxiously, "I feel exposed. What if paparazzi see me with you and assume I'm someone's girlfriend and start a scandal?"

Hobi assures me excitedly "Don't worry about the paparazzi. When you are in the club drinking and dancing you will get hot, so you don't want anything too warm on, that's why women wear so little on a night out. It would spoil the night if you overheated and passed out. If you feel uncomfortable with any men, you can come to us, and we will tell them to clear off. This is a night out for you too."
I nod in agreement, trying to absorb their support and encouragement. Jimin does my hair, while Hobi does my makeup, I wear glasses normally, so I can't see without them on. I'm ready soon after, so I just wait for them to get ready.

I am uncomfortable in skin-tight clothes. Much like Tae, I prefer loose-fitting baggy clothes. Thankfully, I am used to heels though, so I don't need to worry about my feet getting sore or aching.
I laugh at the men as they all join me and wait for each other. I am stunned when Kookie chokes as he enters the room and squeaks, stuttering nervously, "Noona, what happened? Where did that body come from? Why have you been hiding it? You could be a model!"
I chuckle and respond bashfully "I have modelled a few times before but never shown my face. I'm not comfortable being recognised, Kookie. I already get trouble from Jin stanners, who don't think we can be friends because I'm a woman, the childish idiots."

I smile, and Kookie looks at me a little sadly and soothes, "I get it. It's hard for us to have friends."
I nod and encourage with playful reassurance, "Well you won't get rid of me easily. Jin won't let me go because I know too many secrets!" I grin, and we laugh hard.
Tae comes out and sees me. Grinning, he declares playfully, "They got you too, didn't they, noona?"
I nod, seeing the outfit Tae is wearing, and I reply wistfully, "They done my makeup too though, so I can't complain too much." I see everyone except Jin, and it's 7pm. I grumble "If he doesn't hurry up, we are going to miss the dinner reservation."

I sigh and walk to his room. I barge in; we've seen each other dressing before; I see it backstage at concerts all the time. I whine with annoyance, "Jin, what's holding you up? I'm getting hangry waiting on you."
He whines pitifully, "I'm struggling with the shirt."
I roll my eyes, walk into his walk-in wardrobe, and see what he is trying to wear. I sigh, "Jin, you've been working out. Of course, you won't fit that shirt any more. Your pecks are nearly as huge as my boobs, your abs are straining the seams, and your biceps are screaming to be set free because you are choking them to death. Why do you keep this shirt? You've had it since we were 15! In fact, I'm pretty sure I got it for you."