Part 117

"..."

Mu Wanwan's vision was blurred, and she wanted to reach out her other hand to touch her dragon, but there was only a burst of pain.

What she failed to do, Nalong helped her do...

Carefully hugged her in his arms, took her other hand that was holding his shirt, and placed it on his cheek.

The red blood stained half of his face, but Mr. Long didn't dislike it at all.

He bent his eyebrows, as Mu Wanwan had expected countless times, gently leaned his cheek, and touched her fingertips with his lips.

It seems to be saying.

it is true.

Mu Wanwan tried to open her half-closed eyes, the pain made her almost speechless.

Mr. Long hugged her and lightly landed on the ground. He gently wiped off the blood on Mu Wan's forehead. When she saw her injury, the guilt and anger that permeated him quickly tore his re-beating heart. Cracked.

The thin lips suddenly conjured up, and his eyes flashed with terrible arcs.

After less than three days from the outside world, his wife was harmed by this group of chasing and biting dogs. If he came back later, wouldn't he lose her completely?

With a light touch on his hand, Mr. Long lowered his head to see her bracing the body that was about to collapse, and tried his best to say, "Moe...Moe..."

"Give it to me." Mr. Long said, holding her disappearing right arm.

Mu Wanwan only felt a burst of warmth from her right arm, and the suffocation that had made her almost intolerable was also relieved a lot, and the pain disappeared completely, leaving only a slight sense of fatigue, but her body was on the verge of collapse, and she was temporarily unable to speak.

She was held in his arms by a certain dragon, watching him stand up and bend his lips toward her. Those rain stones that were about to fall, and the thunder roaring in his ears seemed to be silenced, leaving only the golden micro Light.

She was slightly startled, and the light fell into her eyes.

Mr. Long's spiritual consciousness slightly oscillated, and the huge projection of the world descended. The stones and ground that were about to collapse immediately stopped, and even the stagnant ones, and Aoqin, who was about to give a fatal blow to the burning hairball. With Wu Yao, who is watching the excitement with his arms around.

what happened?

Qinglong had a huge mouth and sharp teeth exposed. The dragon's whiskers that were fluttering in the breeze also stopped in the air. Suddenly, his body could not move, and Ao Qin was filled with fear from the bottom of his heart.

His large copper bell-like eyes moved slightly, and the unrecoverable divine consciousness that had been released outside was pressed to the ground by Mr. Long's huge world projection, and there were bursts of tingling pain from the sea of ​​knowledge, and Ao Qin saw it in horror. A dragon that should have died.

He held Mu Wanwan, who was expected to be crushed to death, in his arms, and his whole body was not stained with dust except the blood on his face.

The warriors of the Dragon and Witch races who were fighting to kill Jiu Qing were also completely unable to move in the face of such an almost irresistible force.

what happened?

Now those simple fears in his heart are fully manifested, the dragon is not dead, how is this possible!