Part 64

He, he woke up?

Why did you wake up suddenly and not continue to pretend to be asleep?

Mu Wanwan was stunned in place, facing the sober, narrow and narrow phoenix eyes, suddenly lost speech...

It turned out that he opened his eyes like this.

The eyebrows are like ink, and the line of sight is light, calm, but indifferent than anything else.

The light white snow fell, and the blood rain on his cheeks turned into a cold touch, and the heat of Mu Wanwanwan's expectation to go home dropped a little bit, and ice scum formed in the line of sight he swept over.

She was suddenly at a loss. The scales that had been tightly held in her hand fell to the ground, making a small sound, but it was like a violent noise, making Mu Wan bend like a bird with a frightened bow.

She subconsciously wanted to retreat, but her back was against the door, and the back basket had long been broken, falling to the side, and things spilled all over the floor.

Mu Wanwan's fingertips were cold, and he lowered his head subconsciously.

After going out a door and coming back, the lying plant dragon husband became a living dragon with awake eyesight, and she shed a piece of scales. The strong **** air made her almost breathless, and she didn't know she should be right now. How to do it, what should be said.

She was at a loss and did not know how to speak, but for a moment he hesitated, but Mr. Long was so sensitive.

After he saw Mu Wanwan's shocked gaze and subconsciously glanced backwards, a glass heart had been broken in half.

Sure enough, all of her tolerance and dislike for him before were nothing but a fleeting dream of him. She just sympathized with him, just pityed him, not what he wished.

He is so ugly, even if he barely maintains his human form, he has no spare energy to hide the ugly curse marks and the scars that have just been cracked on his face. He must be ugly and ugly, even uglier than what he had just seen in the bronze mirror. No wonder she was scared.

The knuckles of Mr. Long's back trembled with pain, but they did not move like a mountain in the direction of Mu Wanwan.

He felt that he could leave. She was so afraid of him. He made her so dirty the yard she had finally cleaned, and scared her with an ugly face. She had done her best to herself. Anyway, he had decided to wait. She left her when she woke up, wouldn't it be nice that she didn't have any feelings for herself, so he didn't need to use any means to make her hate herself.

Just leave quietly.

This is what Mr. Long thinks, but he feels uncomfortable.

It must be a curse. It must be the reason why the curse hasn't passed. It must be this way that he can't move in pain. The meridians all over his body seem to be shattering. A dragon stands stubbornly straight, as if something has been nailed to the spot.

A long strand of black hair hung on his chest and was blown by the cold wind, maintaining a sculptural posture.

It's just that he didn't even know that his plush ears that hadn't had time to put away were drooping to a terrible low arc, stuck to the top of his head, motionless.

Mu Wanwan looked at him carefully, and saw the change in his ears, and he was weirdly relieved...

Fortunately, it was the person she knew before, the familiar and sensitive Mr. Long.

Look, the ears are drooping. Based on the days when she observed Mr. Xiaolong, I'm afraid she's thinking again sensitively.

Ok?