Part 46

Mu Wanwan held Lingshi and closed the door of the yard. After thinking about it, he still didn't put Lingzhi in the yard and moved to the room.

She collected the unexpected monthly bill, packed up the coins, and put the spirit stone on Mr. Long's pillow...

He was lying on the bed, his expression was the same as when she went out.

"Mr. Long, did you do it?" Mu Wanwan couldn't help but asked, and of course he didn't get any response, but her voice fell, and Mao Chiu, who was covered by the veil, made a clear cry.

"Choo Choo Choo!"

Mu Wanwan quickly put down the spirit stone, walked to the hair ball, and lifted the veil.

"Tweet..." The pressure disappeared, and the air was there. Mengmeng was finally not so uncomfortable. She didn't care about the smelly little chicken cubs beside her, lying on the ground like relief, humane like sighing like tweeting sound.

Looking in Mu Wanwan's eyes, it seemed that he was tired and paralyzed because of being too tired.

She felt distressed at once, untied Mengmeng, reached out and touched his little head with her fingers, "Mengmeng, isn't it you?"

Mengmeng didn't know anything. Mengmeng was innocent. Mengmeng blinked her black bean eyes and enthusiastically rubbed Ceng Mu Wanwan's palm.

It behaves like saying... "Mengmeng made it!"

Her eyes softened a bit, and Mu Wanwan said softly and softly, "Mengmeng is awesome!"

A certain dragon who was watching everything secretly: "..."

It's this one again!

Mr. Long was so wronged, he really wanted to open his eyes and say that he did it, but he was afraid that his wife would be scared when he wakes up suddenly.

Most importantly, the lady hasn't bathed him yet.

Forget it, he bears it!

Mr. Long pressed his lips, no matter whether a heart had turned into a lemon or not, his body remained motionless, listening to her sourly.

She was bothered and helpless. Sadly, when she saw her saying "Thank you Mao Chiu, she was very happy", the feeling of aggrieved feeling gradually dissipated.

He raised his ears and heard her say that he was worried that Fu Liu would retaliate, but he was not worried in his heart...

How could he just let the maid slap herself to expose her offense and contempt for his wife? It is even more unlikely that she will have a chance to make trouble. Soon after she goes back, she will probably be thrown out because of her death.

Soon after being thrown out, you might find that the spiritual energy in your Dantian uses one point less than one point, and you can no longer practice.

Mr. Long thought darkly, he is not the kind of soft-hearted dragon, and Mao Chiu took the credit for this time. What if Madam knows that he did it and thinks he is a cruel-hearted dragon?

Thinking of this, the last trace of depression in my heart was replaced by joy.

Heh, this hairy chirp seems to be very happy. After a few days, his wife will be chirped by the bad hair.

If Mengmeng knew that she was carrying a pot again, she would definitely cry. She would have carried so many pots to the bad dragon when she didn't understand anything. It's really too miserable. After all, it's just a single one for a few months. The big cub tweeted!

Mu Wanwan was a little worried, but it was already like this, and she could only accept it, without wasting time, soothed Mao Tweet, and went to the kitchen to get hot water.