Part 93

She laughed again, and the dragon's expression softened again, although she still pressed her lips and didn't want to step back.

"Okay, I'll eat it myself." Mu Wanwan rarely said such soft words to him. For the first time, Long faced a request from his sweet wife. He was a little at a loss. His dark eyes looked coldly at her, and he obediently put him in his hand. Handed her the medicine.

Mu Wanwan almost laughed. In fact, no matter what Mr. Long used to do, there are only a few routines back and forth in front of her...

Pretend to sleep (has been seen through).

Install **** dragon (failed every time).

Pretend to be cold (then the ears betray him more than anything).

Really wronged occasionally (just coax it).

Looking at it this way, it really is a very well-behaved milk dragon.

She was a little emotional, supporting his shoulder with one hand, and Mr. Long raised it slightly with a little scrutiny and a warning of "She must eat".

Actually there is such a little bit of ferocious feeling.

Also, poke her a little bit.

Mu Wanwan was also a little hot, and slowly approached in his gaze. The pill was supported by her with spiritual power and hung between her pink lips.

He could see her white cheeks gradually stained with red.

Mr. Long suddenly felt a little hot, he didn't dare to look at her again, and guessed what his little lady wanted to do. The big palm was tightly clenched into a fist where Mu Wanwan couldn't see it.

What does she want to do?

Mu Wanwan looked at the bald ears on his head that expressed rich emotions, gathered courage, supported his shoulders with both hands, until the distance between the two lips was only the distance of the pill.

The dragon is already ripe, and the ink-colored eyes are looking at her, and there is a warm little golden light in the pupil.

One person and one dragon breathe and hear each other, but after only a few rebirths, both of them become feverish, and even the air is stuck in an ambiguous way.

Mu Wanwan boldly kissed the corners of Mr. Long's lips, feeling the dragon under him trembling fiercely, as if being hit by an electric current, but his lips seemed to be tight with dignity.

She felt a little embarrassed and a little funny, and tweeted the corners of Long's lips for several times. He just didn't open his mouth, but they were too close, and she didn't see Mr. Long's eyes at all.

Mu Wanwan was a little at a loss, her cheeks were amazingly red, and she looked up at him.

I caught a glimpse of a dragon whose face was flushed with red eyes, like a thick golden warm sun.

Is her kissing skills so good?

Mu Wanwan was a little fluttering, his heart beating like a drum, and when he saw his pair of ears that were constantly shaking, he subconsciously reached out and touched it.

"Yeah" there was a patience, muffled hum, and Mr. Long couldn't help but gasped in a low voice.

Mu Wanwan, who had been thinking about feeding the pill, didn't even have time to enjoy the softness that belonged to Xiao Tianlong, so he immediately took the opportunity to kiss in, and wanted to deliver the pill to Mr. Long's mouth.

Everything is going smooth.

Except when she wanted to leave, the big hand pressed on her waist, and the undisguised pair of possessive phoenix eyes.