Part 54

what?

Hug, hug, hug him?

Mu Wanwan was directly confused by Mr. Long's words. She wondered if she had hallucinations and heard it wrong, otherwise, why would Mr. Long let herself hold him?

Even if he, he woke up recently, he shouldn't have such a sense of distance from himself.

Mu Wanwan tried to relax herself, feeling strangely unfamiliar in her heart, she couldn't tell whether it was embarrassing or embarrassing, even the trace of expectation buried in her heart that she hadn't even noticed.

She was waiting, she was waiting for his next move.

She hopes that everything just now is her illusion...

After all, a plant dragon that she had always thought was in a coma suddenly woke up. I slapped Fuliu in the face before, and then gave her a universe bag and bracelet...

Moreover, the Qiankun Bag could not recognize the Lord before, her fingers were wet last night, and she could recognize the Lord's Qiankun Bag without knowing what he did.

Mu Wanwan's head was messy, and his mind was full of messy thoughts, and his soft "madam" sentence.

If, if...

This dragon, when he woke up, pretended not to be awake. Wouldn't it be very... very bad to do something unknown to her every night?

She still waited. If this bad dragon was going to tell her unknowingly something forcibly (wow...) at night, even if she risked being killed by the violent **** dragon among the outsiders, she would definitely Will rise up to resist.

She has always been a person with a bottom line, even if Mr. Long is her nominal husband, she cannot be forced.

Mu Wanwan was thinking wildly, nervous and frightened. He only felt that Mr. Long was getting hotter with his palm, and his body temperature, a little bit, was about to burn into her heart.

She closed her eyes. In fact, her body also had some tremors that were not the same as when she used to sleep peacefully, but a certain dragon who finally had the courage to take a step closer, was ashamed and almost unable to breathe.

Those dragon powers that dominated the mainland and had great powers disappeared without a trace, and the seventh-order divine consciousness that the whole single old dragon spent more than 100 years to cultivate is also tied in the air and entangled together.

Mr. Long was just thinking about what he was waiting for, he was almost unable to bear it, the people under him were slightly strange, this dragon who was indulging in secret love didn't even notice...

He didn't even dare to look at her face so much, but slowly, slowly, turned Mu Wanwan over and gently, and put her two arms in a good pose, like that. Lie on his side facing him, as if holding something.

Then, carefully, slowly, and about to ignite spontaneously, he lay down beside her and tucked his arms between her arms.

Finally, she moved gently to touch her head, and she was satisfied, blushed to the point of exploding, and stopped moving.

Mu Wanwan, who was mentally prepared to lose his life for a while and revolt: "..."

Oh no, what Mr. Long said "Hold him" = "Hold his arm" ≠ "He wants to force her to hold (?) her"

The moment Mu Wanwan wanted to understand, she felt complicated. She felt that she had a certain misunderstanding of Mr. Long. The trace that had risen from the bottom of my heart, the fear that he would force her to force her, also gradually dissipated.